another girl with a 240

as of now my girlfriend is the new owner of a 1993 s13. she loves it to death and has alot of stuff she wants to do.

now she will def have to get a account here and a membership, i have also noticed around brampton a black 91+ with gold trim and rims. with a lady driving. no clue on age. i would say about 19-24 with a son sticker on the window… she actually cut me off the other day :@:@:@

Pics of said g/f? :dunno:

^ nevermind, phone number of said girlfriend and hours when you’re not home? :wink:

post is useless without pics

lo. i knwo enogu gurls who have 240sx lol and two of them are auto and convertables

thats pretty hot…

So you’re assuming she’s hot?

The 240 is a chick car… incase some of you didn’t know that…

98 ek hatch, pearl white, with a k20, sitting on red rims… now thats a girls car lol

Pardon yourself, did you just say that a 240 is a chick car? You sir, are wrong.

It’s a magical dori machine from JDM Tyte land, hand crafted for speed, reliability and resistence to harsh Canadian winters. What more could you want from a real sports car?

Edit: Sarcasm Meter 10/10

any chick magnet car is a girl car, celica, rsx, beetle,mini, etc… but 240s DO NOT get the girls lol… they wuld rather sit in the list above before choosing our cars

mine does :slight_smile: lol
yeah chad ur sisters hot we goin to the moveis again

i’ll take my chances. i can always bail… :wink:

lol some pics? ill get one of a nice burnout

240’s dont get the girls!? I beg to differ just ask my gf, She loves my car more then I do “Claims she feels sexy in it” and loves the way it looks.

Hahaha if you need a car to get a girl that all I have to say is

“Sorry”

hahaha man o man, this shit always cracks me up

Theres on up here that a girl drives but I don’t think she is on the boards.

man this thread is going and going lol, i find that funny.

season HOW COULD YOU! lol … well at least i got both … mike = rice

x2

a stock 240 is actually pretty ugly.

i could probably get more gurls on the bus than with a stock 240.