outragous; yes.

Stolen from vitalmotion;

http://www.drautos.com/Search/DRauSearchDetails.aspx?itemid=305516

http://www.drautos.com/largeimages/6AC-07-65698.jpg

Price: $52,851

anybody ever seen this car?

ahahhahaaha

that car is not worth 1/3 of that price…

besides the fact that it has the same mods as everyone else and shiny paint and it’s ugly… whats so different about this car to make it worth 50k?

i mean… im just curious

Bahaha - if that’s the case I’ll sell mine right now for $40k

it’s 3F3F tight, yo

price = +$35K without question

JDM 5-speed trans

thats my favorite part…

may as well say JDM bellhousing

haha

Go to the website, the car is a stock SR with front Z32 brakes, some sways, a shock spring combo and 44,000 worth of pure long grain, white scented rice.

“functional brake/roof vents”

I’d like to know wtf that “fully functional roof vent” is cooling…

I think it’s meant for Zidane, head gets pretty hot from all that headbutting :lol:

if somebody actually pays anything more than $10k for that car I’m going to kill myself.

Or not, but I’ll laugh my ass off at the douche who gets ripped off that bad.

wow its got FOUR awards.

hot damn.

im getting me some nascar mirrors and one of them roof scoopy’s and entering a show!

GT

not really worth that much but it has some custom fabrication done to the car… sound system… dvd… 14 speaker system… body kit molded… paint job was prob alot for that… it was a restoration job so guessing it was stripped down… all fixed up properly nice nice… but really not worth that much… but i think its a nice car

Maybe the owner is dyslexic?
$12,855 sounds a bit more reasonable.
Or maybe he just added a one by accident?
$5,285 sounds better.

This must mean my GTR is worth eleventy billion dollars right?
:shock:

EDIT: Know what the kicker is? I think that’s USD. And do I see a walmart receipt in his documentation? I think I’m going to call and ask for an appraisal value.

what is this documentation you speak of? am i missing something?!

Yea you are… WHERES MY PIZZA!

SHUT THE HELL UP ITS COMING SOON

Where are these documents :-/

That is the stupidest pricing i have evr seen, i really hope somebody buys it, so they go to an appraisal palce and see how muhc its actually worth :lol:.

On the website he has listed in the ad. There’s a section called DOCUMENTATION, and all it is, is a picture of a bunch of paperwork spread out over the floor.

So basically he took it to Nissan for all the parts and labour. That explains why it’s $52K.

haha, this is great. He’s even offering to sell the car trailor that was used “exclusively” to transport this car, saying it was bought new for 10K.
Also, you can purchase the website from him to go with your new car and trailor for only 2500$? Wow, that is a bargain.