Didn't go to driving school

i didnt have a job then nor knew about loans.And actually I’m only taking a loan for 150,cause when people don’t have money and need it they borrow it but I geuss since its not 5000 that makes it not needed?

oooo it does a fat guy 2 kids who are broke and the fat guy claiming the poor kids family is broke yep lots

iam to poor for a car maybe someday i barely can afford the internet consideringg i live in a box. i drive an 08 cobalt. dont take that as bragging its not. but its better then yours.
seriously i met you at pmperformance your seriously like 8foot6 20 lbs is foodstamps not giving you guys enough a month?

If you didnt have internet I’m sure you could have saved $150 easily

did u actually meet me, or se me there? im 6,4 160, no foodstamps just i have fast metabolism, i could have a newer dd but i prefer to have a beater for winter and a summer car, why ruin a expensive car with the areas shitty weather?

oh my god.

HOLY SHIT. STOP THE MADNESS OF THIS THREAD. JOE GET OUT NOW!

to the OP: stop trying to “drift” around intersections and you might be able to cut down on the tickets.

to speedped: once you turn 21 i owe you a beer for all the entertainment you provide me

sweet, but im more of a vodka person ok either way lol

The cutless is sweeeeet. Did you repaint it since the last time I seen it posted?

Sometimes rich people make fun of poor people because their mom doens’t love them and their dad puts his weiner in their butts. Its ok don’t worry about them type.

Who cares about how much money one has, seriously.

The bad grammer though kills me, i could hardly understand the point he was getting at.

My dad pays for the internet,he already has paid my other two months of insurance when I didn’t have a job.Part of the loan is to pay him back cause he needs the money.

So thats what the tickets are for?Cause last time I checked I haven’t gotten a ticket for that :fyi:

you should get one for it, that was most idiotic thing i have ever seen

And y does it matter what you think?“If” I said your car was a piece of shit,even though you like it,would it matter?

your taking out a loan to pay back a loan…

you you just go to cashcall.com

95.96% APR!!! but your garuneteed approval…

this sounds like a solid plan for financial independence if i ever heard one

Oh my god, please die.

You’re taking out a 150 dollar loan & “Part of the load is paying back your dad”
So your getting a loan so u can have like 50 bucks?

Your dad pays for your internet and car insurance?
and you have a job you havent started,
and you’re trying to rig the piss test because you do drugs
and you have…i assume parking tickets… because you cant speed in that piece of shit. not to mention i think you said…youre not even driving it now?
so your dad is probably now going to drive you too work?
AND youre going to work in the Sears auto center?
i dont think people would take theyre cars there if they knew.
they’re going to get theyre cars back with eye makeup smeared everywhere
die.

thank god for saying it

3 pages to say it … i was thinking the same thing …

I think someone needs to stop getting hand outs from there mommy and daddy (loan)and take this like a man…have you even called the town yet?? i think you did not …get of the interweb pick up the dam phone and call …they should still be there…say i dont have any money i start a new job in 2 weeks and i dont want my parents to help me out im trying to do it myself… can i move evrrRthing back about 2 months …/yourself

Im getting the money to get my transmission.
My dad pays for HIS INTERNET and he paid for my insurance cause of my problem with my other job.
And yes I do every drug imaginable!!!
Any car from like the 50’s and up can go above 65 so that was completly useless to say.
I’m taking the bus to work if I have to but will probably have my car fixed by then.
And ur telling me I can’t work somewhere yet the manager can?
Tell me how you know that I can’t change oil and install batterys?I geuss a correctly installed transmission has something to do with it?
And I don’t wear makeup everyday and ur being a complete idiot saying that I would rub my face all over peopls cars in the first place.

Atleast if your gunna make fun of me make it funny.

live.:rolljerk:

cause you can’t even spell batteries

i’ve called the town before but makes it a bit hard without a phone?or everyone has a phone huh?and I didn’t ask my dad to pay for the insurance.
I walked to the store and tried to use the payphone,but its broke.

and yet u understood what word i was saying so it really doesnt matter.Maybe everyone should say “laugh out loud” instead of lol its not proper english.