Town of Tonawanda Tickets.... any inside help?

please pm me if you can help me out with a minor traffic infraction and a parking ticket…

Town of tonawanda had NEVER given me a problem, and then all the sudden, out of nowhere, on 2 seperate occassions, it would appear that I owe them some money, and id rather not have the points on my license.

thanks
<3 will

man, thats what you get for saying you get out of all your tickets you jerk :stuck_out_tongue:

tonawanda will offer you parking tickets, maybe several even, for each moving offense, in order for them to keep all ur money, and u get no points. 100% of the time

for sure? i just dont want to go to driving school… whats a 3 point violation typically cost for parking tickets lol?

and to DON… i know… i was due… but it should have been dropped before i got it. i Just didnt say the right things till it was too late… oh well… i know now…

if its something like running a light or sign, or a few over the limit you usually can get away with no school.

if its like 15+ over the limit expect school, and most likely 2 parking tickets instead of the one 3 point ticket… definitly worth it. and cost is going to depend on your record and the judges mood

it was running a light… and i hadnt had a ticket in over 3 years i think

If I were a betting man I’d say you’re going to pay 2 parking tickets and a court fee but not go to school. 40x2 + 40 = $120. IIRC. I haven’t been there in a few months. The town prosecutors there are pretty reasonable, so if they want you to go to school be prepared to politely whine about being in school at UB and needing time to get/keep your grades up, yadda yadda yadda.

i had running a stop sign and imprudent speed.He gave me like 2 parking tickets and no school.

edit.Thats with 5 previous points on my license to.You should be fine.It seemed thats all they did was reduce to parking tickets.

yea… working 2 jobs full time, and “school” ill hopefully not have to worry about it… i have a friend in the dept, Soooo im going to see if he can help me out… but hes out of town for a week… no big deal… i was guilty of each offense… my bad, wont let it happen again…

SERIOUSLY… you should see me slam my brakes on at every changing light now… its comical

i got an imprudent speed and running a stop sign.He gave me 2 parking tickets.I had previous points on my license to.No school

lol sometimes shit like thats the only way to keep the cops off ur ass until they stop you like “i stopped you for stopping like an idiot…”

no happy medium :frowning:

Tonawanda court is like the cafeteria lunch line in elementary school. Sure you don’t like it, but in the end it’s simple in straight forward.

They’ll give you some parking tickets, nothing special you need to do there.