Ticket question

I received a ticket for “Speed not reasonable & prudent”

I’m going to plead it. Obviously.

What is usually the outcome of such a ticket? Should I really spend the $ on a lawyer?

I have 2 previous tickets, 6 points worth. One was speeding, and one got bumped down to disobeying a traffic device.

The ticket is in the town of Tonawanda.

Don’t criticize me. I deserve the ticket, and I know it. I was racing and doing well above the speed limit, so I’m extremely grateful for the ticket I did end up with. Could have been much worse.

Prob reduced to 2 point non moving violation + parking ticket + school since you have points already.

2 point non moving still go to my insurance company? that’s all I’m worried about.

Thanks for the quick response!

Haven’t you learned your lesson yet?

I’m not one to preach, especially to people I don’t know, but come the fuck on.

I’m stupid. I know. I’m over it.

Any points goes to your insurance.

Thats what I thought. Thanks again.

At least you aren’t whining about it like seldimyer would.

Cop was extremely nice. I would have deserved whatever he gave me.
Thanks for not being a dick for once :slight_smile:

Im only a dick 50% of the time. Check your wheel wtb thread, I found you what seems like a pretty decent deal.

Dude

got mine reduced to a parking ticket in the same town.So no points is a possibility.

I thought i remembered reading on here that you thought street racing was stupid and you didnt do it?

GOOD fucking spelling.

CKY, FWIW I got my imprudent speed taken down to a $35 parking ticket.
I know some courts require you to obtain your drivers abstract, which would show your record.
IF THEY DON’T require your abstract and you never received a ticket in Tonn. they have NO idea how your license looks and most likely will be reduced to a parking ticket.

Ehh we’ll see about the no points. I hope you guys are right.
The race wasn’t planned, we were fucking around and it got outta hand.

Sorry I’m not good at spelling a dumb bitch’s name, I’ll try harder next time I have to refer to your dumb ass.:mamoru:

:picard::walter:

Trust me, you are a way bigger bitch than I could ever dream of being.

are you guys serious right now with this shit, you both deserve to be banned for subjecting us to your pitiful arguement.

ethugwny.com

Why would you even ask this question on here??? It has been answered many times. Why would you put yourself out there to get ridiculed? I really don’t understand your logic, do you want people to think your a complete idiot after all that has happened with the recent accident you had, and then the speeding ticket or what ever it was before this one. You really need to grow up, sorry man but I lost a friend, a really good guy a few years back doing stupid shit that you are doing. It was different circumstances but it seems familiar. You really need to settle down and focus on other shit hen ass clowning in cars. No to be a dick but you need to know.