Court problems

Quick question as I know the lady I spoke to should have answered it but I forgot to ask her and they are now closed.

I got a headlight out & failure to notify of address change tickets about 2 weeks ago, both fix it, both taken care of the day after the ticket. The officer said to go to court and they would get them dropped. My court date was today at 7pm on the ticket. I called them earlier today to tell them I needed to reschedule for a Monday because I had to work this evening.

They informed me the Judge was in at 9am and there was no 7pm hearing :shrug: .

Since I missed my court date (I should know this all the times I’ve gone) will they re-schedule it or will they automatically assume guilt on my tickets given they are already fixed. (No these weren’t 24 hour turn around fix it tickets)

I’ve always made it to my court dates in the past, and I forgot to ask the lady but I had to head back to work.

Any ideas? If nobody here knows I’ll probably stop into the court tomorrow at 9am and see what they can do for me, but just seeing if anybody knows what to do.

they will just re-schedule it. been there done that

its a misprint on the ticket…so they should just re-schedule it

Ok good, because I was going to stop in to the court the day after it happened but the Officer said not to, just go on the date.

I hate tickets that are taken care of, such a hassle lol.

what town? u now get a failure to appear notice in the mail no biggie. sounds like town of tonawanda if its today and thats odd she said that courts in the pm. well u will get a letter sent to ur current residence stating u failed to appear and u have to be at the next court date or u a get a bench warrent or b get a suspension depends the town

Thanks Joe.

Yeah it was Tonowanda, so was there court there this evening and the lady was full of crap? If so, I should slap a hoe.

It might be a sign that you’ve been in a little too much traffic ticket trouble when you can figure out what court it is from the day and hours. :lol:

i haent had a ticket in 6 months now. it is sad i know. amherst i believe is mondays town tonawanda is wensdays north tonawanda is thursdays and city of tonawanda is friday

my luck ran out got a cell phone ticket tonight. sad face

you jinxed yourself…same thing happened to me a few months ago

i would of got out of it but i had 2 opps one i wont go into detail but the second. cop goes u know why i pulled u over.

me:i was on the phone
him yea u were on for a while
me yea well i didnt see u there or i wouldnt of been
cop hahaha thats not the right answer my friend

Results:

Went to court. One ticket thrown out, other reduced to $25 parking ticket. Very upset as the officer said both would have been dropped, ah well. Lesson learned.