Discount Tire Direct?

Anyone ever do business thru this company? Its in a lot of big mags out there and the shipping is free. Just figured I would ask before I go pick up the second set of rims.

www.discounttiredirect.com

http://nyspeed.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1972499

you missed the sale

Ordered from them a couple times. Great service, great prices.

just got a set of winter tires for under 300 bones. They sent everything quickly and it was a hell of a sale.

Bought my shoes for the Camaro. Good prices, quick shipment. :tup:

Got tires from them, slower than expected shipment, but i ordered on the last day of the sale at midnight… lol, took like 3-4 day to get them shipped out, but i know someone who ordered from them before who got the tires in 2 days…

Good guys, but you would have saved $200 on tires and rims last month…

im just buying some 15x7s, nothing crazy

Ahh,

well it still would have been $100 off 4 rims regardless of price, and $100 additional off 4 tires…

One hell of a sale…

i got my ventus rs2’s and my winter tires from them, great customer service and fast ship…

Yeah i bought 2 sets of tires when that discount was going on but my one size was outta stock so Im still waiting for them both to be shipped. Sucks but they are all summer tires so Im in no hurry to get em

Only place i buy from

thanks guys for all the help now to find a fast and furious spoiler, waka waka!

always been good for me.

dude that sig is fucking disturbing

fuckin right you did, my falkens rule for under $200

god damn :tup:

I got my all seasons for a little over $200, and they arrived in 3 days. Awesome service, I’ll definitely shop there again

damn when did this end!

x2

wish they carried better selection of DRs though

they were slow because they got way more orders than they expected. but i did get mine pretty quickly.

also you should check their ebay store here:

http://stores.ebay.com/Discount-Tire-Direct-Auctions

looks like they have some decent deals there still. im actually thinking about buying a “nice” set of 16" rims to use for winter instead of my steelies because they are pretty damn cheap.