discount tire direct

i have to give discount tire direct a huge :tup: for their customer service.

back story: on jan 10 2008 (thats right over a year ago) i bought a set of 5 wheels for my truck (full sized exposed spare). i never got around to putting these wheels on my truck until this past saturday. the mechanic had two tires mounted and was going to put them on the truck when he realized that one of the wheels was the wrong bolt pattern. well obviously i went back to my black rock crawler wheels for the time being. i called them this morning and they were super cool about the whole thing, they emailed new shipping slips to get these wheels back and are sending me out any set of wheels that i choose (within reason of course). they could have told me to pound salt and rightly so after over a year

:tup:

Always been happy with their service but nice to see them go to that much of an extreme.

I love to deal with them:tup:

ive dealt with them for quite sometime on tires. always great CS, great prices and fast shipping.

:tup: from me

:yup: amazing customer service.

They knew that if they didn’t make you happy, you would send your giant son to kick their asses.

Too bad they don’t have stores here in WNY…

I order most of my tires from them. Last year they had a 100 dollar off any set of 4 tires, plus free shipping.

I got a set of tires for my girfriends car for 120 dollars.

They were the best deal for the 18" snows I needed.

X…

They’re on eBay,free shipping and the old 35% cashback deal FTW.

Never even thought to check. :tup: I’ll keep this in mind in the spring when I order another set of rear summer tires for the car.

WORD? I have to also keep an eye out. They are fantastic, i wish they were local but honestly no one around here can touch their prices sadly.

How do I do this I need tires NOW!

It isnt available right now, once every few months it happens, keep your eyes peeled.

Great customer service. I bought a set of wheels off them for my camaro last year. They sent the wrong lugs the first time. I called up told them the issue and they overnighted me a new set along with a complimentary set of valve stems. Plus their free shipping is always great.

wanna do a group buy lol, im guna need a gang of tires for the summer

i have had many good experiences with Discount Tire as we actually have them out here so i dont have to order online. Anyhow here is my story today.

I go in at around noon and ask for four new tires in strange sizes 245-35-19 and 275-30-19 and I didnt expect to get them today. Well he checks and they have them but are not able to have them delivered today since it is already noon. I say ok ill leave the car. Well an hour later dude calls me and says hey i talked one of the guys into driving to the warehouse(30min away) to grab them and you can get your car tonight if you want. Oh forgot to add he gave me $200 off the bill for no real reason after talking to him for a few minutes. So i pickup the car and have some running around to do. The damn steering wheel is shaking!!! Well I just called him and said to bring it in and they will fix it right now and he is giving me another $100 back for the inconvenience. Great guys.