Looking for tires? Look inside

Wasn’t sure where to post this. Im thinking about just buying a set to have them for next summer. Tires for my SS aren’t as cheap as my cavalier was.

Discount Tire Direct has a limited time offer, $100 off any set of 4 tires or 4 wheels. If you purchase a complete set of tires and wheels they will give you $200 off. www.discounttiredirect.com (800) 589-6789

oh thanks man

you still with that chick you met at my shit apt off elmwood a couple years ago?

(4)
Certificates for Free Replacement
$13.25 $53.00

Horizontal Line 	

(4)
Valve Stems
$3.00 $12.00

Won’t let me remove those certs :frowning:

yes…bought a house with her

it will. you have to edit the cart then to the right says remove

AWESOME… im wayyy overdue for 4 new ones :frowning: ugh… i think they should last longer then 2500 miles…

cool man, cool :slight_smile:

just got my falkens in for the GSR, paid next to nothing - thanks for starting this thread :tup:

Got my tires yesterday… Good stuff…

Now i just need some rims to mount on them…

really late on posting this but discounttiredirect is running another deal on wheels AND tires. 50 bucks off a set of 4 tires or wheels. Might be able to get 100 off when purchasing a set of tires and wheels.I think they have a free shipping promotion at the moment also. Hurry end TONIGHT!

Save $50.00 Instantly!

As a special incentive to our online buyers, we are offering instant savings for a limited time. Receive $50.00 instantly with the purchase of 4 tires or 4 wheels.

This savings will be reflected automatically in your shopping cart and applies to the purchase of 4 tires or 4 wheels. You must complete your order online. This offer can be combined with any current promotions and will expire Nov 30, 2007.