Cheap tires Click Here!!!!

Just a heads up. In my search for winter tires I have come across a deal I can not use but hopefully most of you guys can. Discount tire has an Online sale $100 off any set of 4 tires and free shipping. They just happen to not have any of the sizes I need. At this price it might be time everyone to buy their summer tires early.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findTireSearch.do

Offer expires 10-20-2007.

way to let me know 2 weeks AFTER i get new meats…

:tup: though awesome deal…

:repost:

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38821

wtf!!! I just ordered a set from tire rack. I wonder if I can cancel my order.

Wow, so cheap.

After i noticed this deal on tires… I proceeded to find new rims to place them on…

Seriously…

Im thinking about doing the same since it would be $200 off total then.

i bought my summer tires from them… very fast shipping, i was pleased.

Dammit my tires were already shipped out from tire rack. Oh well I might as well buy another set or something since its such a good deal.

just took advantage of this … thank you …

nice. wheels & tires, $388 shipped.

I hate you, ordered from tire rack a few days ago…

wtf, what size are those? 14"

fuck, I could have gotten mounted snows on new rims for cheaper than the snows I got from tirerack…

Just ordered 4 195/50/15 falken ziex 915

124 shipped.

I want to buy more, but I already have a fresh set of azenis, and already have winter tires. Damn.

I love this site… I always have and will get my tires from them. They used to have a deal where if you pay like $2 more per tire they cover them without question… “Hey I shreded 2 of my $200 rt-615’s…” “ok weel ship two right out.”

need to order some new tires for the Explorer…thanks for the heads up!

Edit: ooofff! $200 a tire! damn!

in addition to what I ordered…

I bought a set of
15x7 wheels and 205 azenis for 524 shipped… 200 dollars off.

So total spent was 650.

I got 8 tires, and a set of wheels.

Anyone want to go half on a set of 4 295/35/18 or 305/35/18 drag radials? hahah The KDW’s or Nitto’s are looking pretty good for next spring.

ordered myself some 255/40/17 nitto NT01s race tires mounted on 5zigen 17x9s for ~$1300 shipped yesterday… what a deal - I got the last 4 tires and wheels of those type