any snow tire hookups or should I tirerack it?

I need to get a set of snows for the saturn this year. The all season firestones I bought two years ago are a piece of shit.

Tirerack will ship a set to my door for a hare under 400 bucks mounted on new black steelies.

If I just buy the tires from them it is 220 bucks, plus whatever mounting costs will cost (mount in winter, dismount in spring)…

So pretty much 300 bucks for just the tires.

Anybody on here running any good deals including mounting?

Its a 03 Ion, either 185/70/14 or 175/70/14 I forget.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/home.do

if discount doesn’t beat them or have what you want, make sure to call… they’ll beat tirerack most of the time

They were way more expensive on tires than tirerack, so was onlinetires, and 1010whatever tires.

tire rack might be your best bet man. Doesn’t sound like a bad deal shipped with 4 new wheels/tries

you gotta call, they’ll beat it.

craigspal

i have a set of snows used for 1 season in that size

I’ve found in the past discounttire looks more expensive until you factor in shipping. May times they’ve come out cheaper after shipping was applied.

shoot me a pm with more details, also what size are they.

If the deal is right, i might be interested.

call paul @ swerve he has a ton of tires at his shop. im sure he has snows there

:word:

Fox Tire as well might be worth looking into.

my goodyear store on french and union is goin to have a huge tire sale in oct. i think we will be selling mastercraft snows for 40 a piece

they have free ground shipping right now :loopie:

ebay

TCT in NT is the cheepest by far…they will beat any online price

Tread City Tire Incorporated
89 Thompson St
North Tonawanda, NY 14120
(716) 693-4800

Could I put a 205/45/17 snow tire on a 17x7.5 inch rim?

it should work

last year I bought on tirerack and then the next week discounttiredirect had a 50% off sale with free wheels. :frowning:

Do they have that sale every year? If so, maybe wait a few weeks.