Discount Tire Direct FTW

Ordered some new wheels/tires on Thursday, showed up next day delivered by 1pm. Gotta love that.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com

I have been buying from these guys over the last four years…

Look good on the the Mazda I think…will help the car stick better. Falken Azenis RT-615 and new MB Wheels.

http://www.hamptoninfo.com/Miata-MBWheels1.jpg

Yup. Love 'em.

Blew out a tire on Friday afternoon about a year and a half back. Had the road-hazard.

One phone call. No questions. $10 for the road-hazard on the new tire, and I still had it the next day - Saturday.

Def. a good company, I’ve had a comercial account with them for almost 6years now

I think we should get in contact with a DTD rep to join the site and offer discounts. there is one on 8thcivic.com and neons.org that does that. I normally get my azenis for $124shipped per pair.

could be something worth looking into
Im sure alot of people would benefit from that, I myself, members, and the rep himself

yeah no kidding, I bought my last 2 sets of tires through them, excellent customer service!

I’ve been buying grom them with no issues for years. I won’t be buying anything from them anymore though, they don’t carry any more good tires. Azenis aren’t fast at all anymore. If they start carrying Bridgestone RE-01Rs or RE-11’s, or the new Dunlops, or the new Toyo’s then I’ll start buying again

I’m a recent big fan of DTD too -
ordered a full set of rims and tires, and a packaging error at the manufacturer meant two of the rims were the wrong color. DTD was able to get 2 from one of there other warehouses and next-day air them so I got them the same time as the others.
I was also impressed with the fact that the tires were directional, and even with 2 coming from a different warehouse they were still mounted correctly.

I’ve sent them an email asking if we could get a rep to join the site. hopefully I get an email back and we can get a DTD rep on this site to offer some discounts and such.

maybe even become a site sponsor

Jim,
How did the run on Sunday?..before the rain.