buying tires....where do you go?

its been a couple years since ive had to buy a set of tires, and no longer able to get the hookup that i had before. :tdown:

where do you guys go? im needing some 275/55/20’s for my truck.

It depends what you’re looking for really. Sometimes the flea market is pretty good for DD type tires. eBay sometimes as well
Otherwise I order from dtd

mid town tire, i think you need to know someone with an account

Reid’s has always been phenomenal for me if you are looking to buy from a retail store.

Local for me is Reids in east aurora. Jason is great.

www.discounttiredirect.com usually for me. Between no tax and free shipping it’s tough for locals to compete.

That or tirerack.com

I did just purchase another set of truck tires from Jim Dean’s.

I know the owner of Big D and he always takes good care of me.

discounttiredirect.com
tirerack.com

:tup:

this.

DTD or TR

idk about you but I would much rather spend a few more bucks at a local auto repair shop than use an internet site, plus if something happens(defect or something) the shop you bought and had the tires mounted and balanced at will take care of whatever issue you may have. one more thing. you buy the tires online then pay 20-25 per tire for disposal, mount, balance, valve stems etc. that’s usually included in the price per tire at a repair shop so take that into consideration as well

I have 4 on the way. They were less than half the price of anyone else around.

DTD or Treadcitytire in Tonawanda

Another thing about DTD is if you need rims they mount them for free.
UPS drops them off and theyre on your car in 30min :tup:

DTD will be getting all of my future business after tirerack forced me to get TPMS installed on a single wheel/tire I recently ordered…

This or sometimes Vulcantires.com. They seem to be cheaper on the 615’s sometimes.

Yep, even after mount/balance/disposal (which almost no one includes for free with a tire purchase anyway) you’re still way ahead.

I usually go to Reids in West Seneca. I may give DTD a try for my winter tires.

Thread city, Don is stand up.