"DMPYRDE" on the dyno @ The Shop

no I dont.

I have a feeling the nitrous setup wont be long lived anyways.

well whatever you decide to do with the car, carrying a 2-5lb extinguisher never hurts, especially when youve got a nitrous car, or an extensively modified fuel system(sumped tank, external pump, etc)

Very true.

Yeh it cant hurt to carry one, deff buy one

i have one in my car , thought i had to use it when the tranny puked fluid all over the headers and whatnot

Nice numbers!

yessir quality numbers. junior knows his shit. wish i had him or dynoflash tune mine instead of moon, but hindsight is 20/20.
something for the rest of you to take with a grain of salt… the shop uses a non load bearing dynojet 248c dyno which can read “happy” at times. i was tuned on a true “heartbreaker” mustang dyno so the performance of our cars may not be all that different. i hope yours lasts longer than mine though. however i would be VERY surprised to see 118mph traps… byron is only trapping ~120mph on 30psi with 104 octane +meth with his fp green (same as an sz49) expect 11.9x-12.3x @ 111-114 on pump with everything perfect on the run.

also how much boost? timing at peak tq? dyno graph? afr’s? just curious man. id really like to compare how yours is mapped compared to my old rom file. oh and what are u running for boost control? aftermarket solenoid? manual boost controller? ebc? make sure to check the oil every 500-1000 miles too… those EJ motors LOVE to drink it. i was down 1/2 to 1 quart every 1500 miles on the stock motor which was short lived and the built motor would drop 1/2 a quart every 2500 miles. theres alot i can help you with even though i got a pretty shitty rep FWIW. i guess u could say ive been there/done that with this car… only difference is the hubs… 04’ had the 5x100, 05 and newer sti’s have the 5x114.3

dyno dynamics are heart breaker dyno,s - mustangs are better lololol

JR IS A GREAT TOONER! :ninja

may be a stupid question, but is there a way to adjust an AWD dyno for cars with different wheel bases?

no.

Are you serious?

Yeah. depending on the dyno. Dyno Dynamics will slide back and forth.
http://www.nolimitmotorsport.com/gallery/d/3127-2/DSC02452.jpg

And thanks Travis for keeping everyone up on my numbers and what I run…but it was 122 actually.
We’ll see what he runs, every dyno/car/driver is different.

I was not serious :lol

OMG-no sarcasm on the interwebs. Sorry.:bowdown

I was hoping the “.” would make it obvious ha

Jr had an fpgreen setup and made the same 405 on straight pump gas setup on his car and went 118-119.
he’s got a hallman pro mbc set at 22 psi iirc
dom’s got a dyno graph
theshop uses a dyno dynamics set @ 1.2 correction factor.
car deff feels like a 117+ car. its fast. the car is setup very well, minus the meth which is already gone.

Not goin 117, they feel fast b/c 1st-4th happens in 3.9 seconds :lol

:tongue

maybe,

I feel like he’ll definitely be towards the top of 5th in the 115-120 range, if he gets any more power he’ll be going through the traps in 6th :rofl

Well i can tell u this first run is gonna be junk and prolly the second run tell i get a feel for the track. I was use to just spining the rear tires and now that i have a awd car it is alot diffrent. But well see.