Happy Dyno results - New Numbers on Pg3

14psi = Low get me to work setting
340rwhp and 270tq’s

19psi = Fun get me to work faster setting
380rwhp and 330tw’s

Well, I didn’t make my goal of 400rwhp this dyno session but man am I “HAPPY”. I really think the car would have got there at 21psi but we kept everything safe with a street car tune in mind. The car feels awesome.

Jeff Evan’s is an absolute tuning genius. On low boost setting he found 45 whp that I guess Apexi didn’t think I’d want.

Other info of note. For anyone running N1 style mufflers with silencers…pull those silencers out. I gained 25rwhp simply by yanking it out and the car spooled so much better.

All in all…a good time.

Nice,

We’re talking KA24(D)E-T or SR20DET here. Don’t want to sound like a newb, just wondering :oops:

What fuel were you running? We only have 91 here in Ontario as far as I know. Some places have 93, but I haven’t seen any yet, only heard of… I’ve only seen 87, 89 and 91 :frowning:

^^^ i guess you have never been to sunoco?

nice numbers happy. i know you mentioned who tuned it but where did you have it done?

wow, inspiring #'s there…that car will be in deep 11’s with the right tire and suspension setup…woohoo…

Wow, i’m Happy for you.

Those are some great numbers. Mods?

Congrats! that’s very impressive! good luck with the 400hp goal next time

jeff evans is where? Philly?

will you be going back down there? because i will accompany at the end of summer when i put another motor in.

those are great numbers and for those that are wondering what he has some of the highlites are:

PFC
GT2871R .86
HKS cams 264 both
Greddy Intake manifold
Zeitronix WB
and lots more

sick #s dan

graph???

this engine is so well set up and is so smooth, props to CMS motorsports for throwing a lot of it togeather so cleanly!

how come ther’s no bling blang shots?

I could not agree more…Chris did and awesome job with the headgasket, cams and cleaning up the wiring. Even Jeff commented on the cleanliness and realiabilty of the setup.

No pics because I’ m currently still in Philly and hot on my home computer.

Good work my friend!

Very nice indeed. Drive safe! 8)

lets see that Dyno Graph please !!

Is the .86 a T2 or T3 turbine?
Either way those are some very nice numbers for 14psi.

Very nice numbers you got there. I wanna see some pics :smiley:

by the way a_ahmed, it’s an SR.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

very nice numbers…you will have no problems hitting 400+

is the bottom end built up though?

Very impressive, Dan. I was expecting the torque in the low-boost run
to be closer to the HP. What’s the deal there?

Amd I’m jealous; you’re gonna have to share some tuning tips you’ve
learned with the Power FC. :fingersx:

Amazing Dan! I’m excited for you ;]

I aswell am wondering what’s up with the tq numbers - I want to see this graph…

I think in general the tq numbers should be on par or higher than whp until around 340-350whp.

then again, I’m a noob so someone correct me if I’m wrong ;]

a_ahmed do you live in a cave? don’t you see the “sunoco 94” sign posted around?

nice setup dan!

:wiggle:

woot for the numbers! and woot for 11s!