fast motorsports tuning sessions

anyone know any numbers or results on how the cars did

Talking about tuning GM’s on shift… this wont end well

Going for 10 pages on this one or hoping it actually stays on topic :lol:

lololol

in before Tony says Redline is better

no jerkoffs ,that brandon from fast motorsports was tunin a bunch of cars on here and other places was wonderin how it was

yeah, I remember Katie’s thread about that

2 guys came out from Buffalo on Thursday a basically stock TBSS and GTO they went great… then Friday Paul (plaf) came out for tuning and Brandon said the current tune was actually really good and paul did not need a new one done. Then Frank20 was tuned as well on Friday.

Today Andrew (SSmokin SS) and Ryan (seans Bro) were tuned… they should be on later to post vids an give updates :slight_smile:

The rest of the week we will be in CT, MA, Atco, Philly, Long Island, Clifton, NJ, and Newburgh. I’ll keep you updated…

went well for others! OK for me! vid’s will be up in a few.

100 shot

and ryans SS…My video camera didnt like the way his exhaust sounded but I did!

i see ya need a racetronix 255lph pump nnow

I am working on posting more of Ryans…

no. I am fine as far as fuel pump is. A little bigger fuel jet and I need to shorten up the fuel side lines and it should be good to go…fuel pump is on the to do list but isnt needed at the moment for a 100.

problem is, with bottle pressure at 900psi, the nitrous gets too the plate before the fuel does…to even this flow out, I need to shorten the fuel run by alot and it should be good…right now, the fuel is longer then the nitrous and thats not good…when the nitrous hits, it causes a lean spike but then the fuel catches up…fuel is there, just getting there late.

numbers on the 100 hit?

not trying to be a dick at all but that sounds completely wrong. your fuel pressure should always be there. it sounds like the pump cant keep up or the mapping is wrong.

he is talkin about gettin to the nozzle it does happen lololol. i may have some jets kickin around for a n.o.s kit ill look and see

Ryan drove his SS… No way. Get REAL!

Fuel has a lot less pressure than nitrous and it has greater friction loss so even with the same length line it will take longer to get to its destination. The difference is usually negligible. In his case it may not be.

Wtf? were they dynoing your car in 3rd smokin?

I have the jets.

but we were looking at the way the kit is setup and the fuel lines are longer then the nitrous…it shouldnt be this way. Every plate kit I looked at online last night, the fuel line was only inches long and the nitrous line was atleast 1’.

how do you figure??

we are talking 60psi of fuel pressure vs 900psi of nitrous…which one would get there first even if the lines were the same length? yet along the fuel line being a little longer?

FYI, we dont have “mapping” lol