FAST motorsports in Albany, NY (Attn: All LS vehicles)

This Winter Brandon from Fast Motorsports will be heading out to the Northeast and East Coast to tune. He is looking at coming to Albany, NY in February. Would any of you be seriously be interested in being tuned by him?

We need a minimum of 5 cars and 10 or more vehicles is preferred! Tuning will be offered for ALL LS cars/trucks.

http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/image.php?u=3390&type=sigpic&dateline=1242254508

Never even heard of 'em…so I will not have my Z06 tuned by them

Who is he?

People automatically assume a tuner coming in from out of town means srs bzns. No thanks.

yeaaa…good luck finding people in this area for that, almost everyone that gets an LS tuned goes to RLMS.

no need for them im not tuning my car this yr she’ll be stock!

Surprised non of you know of them… they are very reputable and do great tuning… just figured I’d let everybody know they are coming out here…

and they dont tune fords anyway

who says i have a ford :shifty

your signature

stick to redline

thats a VW fox!!!

it says he has a sierra…

why would you say that? do you know anything about Fast?

Thats a truck. He said car.

sure it is.

Ted Jannetty@Jannetty Racing in Waterford, CT-best LS tuner in the area.

never heard of them…

how much does he charge for a tune??

he the guy that does diesels too? i hear alot of jannetty racing on the diesel forums… and its always nothing but good stuff!

The guy knows his shit about A LOT of different platforms to say the least. I’ve been in the car game for a long time and he stands out, no doubt.

yeah seems to be the same guy. cant find any threads bout him right now but im almost postive its the same guy. def knows his stuff if it is! he’s got some nasty tuned diesels out there running like 9.80’s on just #2 fuel alone!