C&C Dyno day from today (9-15)

pretty fun day guys. Nice to see another local shop starting up.

anyways, heres a video of my car today on the dyno. Im working on getting everyone else’s videos up from today.

http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss248/SSmokinnSS/Picture.jpg

Yeah it was def. a good time and some good numbers put down!

Yeah word. Drew, ya wanna pick up a quick 20whp? Swap a 281 in it :evilking

what gear?

what were some #'s

Joey-SHITwhp
Drew-MORE than joeywhp
Wayne-More than errbody whp
Stock C5-334whp

Some of the #'s just seem a little high… imo

funny

more like some nice trick flow stage 3 heads and a Ported Fast 90/90 intake manifold and 450rwhp is doable.

4th

1:1 ratio

na they seem pretty spot on.

Jeff looked at his dyno sheet from redline when I dropped him off. When he had the Same exact mods as wayne’s Cobra it put down 435rwhp. Same ballpark as Wayne’s.

Jeoy said between Morgans dyno and Chris’s (this dyno) their was only a 5whp difference…and Morgan claims his reads low

As far as my car goes, I dont know what it should be but it sounds about right given how it performs…I expect it to be a little on the higher side with the new motor/cam setup anyways

as far as the C5…those numbers arent out of the question…It does happen…MOST are around 310-320rwhp…335rwhp out of a HEALTHY C5 isnt questionable.

Or a pulley and 470-480:rofl:tongue

I would’ve liked to decide whether or not I wanted my numbers posted, I’m sure Wayne would’ve liked to break his impressive numbers himself as well…

Blow me

There crybaby

:ninja

haha, nice fix!

:thumbup

:rofl

anyways, heres the rest of the videos…

Joeys car was having problems since the dyno was now reversed with a FWD car…I wasnt around when they did complete pulls…

Yeah those guys seemed a bit…idk how to say it nicely, off??