just finished tuning the car...

well not completely finished but almost. i am taking it to the track soon to finish off the tuning, didnt do much dyno’ing as planned, did all street tune. but on the dyno it made 449whp and 358 torque. numbers are kinda low but like i said i wasnt concerned with a dyno number, i just wanted to get out on the street to tune the car, since it will be after all, on the street not a dyno. i’ll post the stupid chart later, i just got home.

IBflamesfornotenoughhorsepoweronthedyno

big ups to dan from garage defeat and jay or lettin me use the dyno. w00p w00p

who cares about a dyno… street tune is enuff

yea pretty much, the car runs a TON better after we took it off the dyno and street tuned it. there will be in car videos and stuff soon to come.

woot woot! :beer:

sweet,congrats,et>dyno qeeuns

nice george… the higher numbers in a FWD car just get pointless…

damn dude :eek:

Show them AWD guys how its done :cool: :beer:

Show them how not to be useless above 30mph. :booty:

yea thats the plan. my boost controller is rpm based so it helps me out a lot on the launch. thats kinda why my torque numbers are so low as well. but i think the car will run pretty decent once it is completely done. i mean hell i am happy with it now.

show car :kekegay:

congrats george

i hear the FWD DSM turbos can be made faster then the AWD DSM turbos with less money and tuning? is this true

If you can hook up you don’t need awd to have good '60 times.

Thank You Captain Obvious.

Will you be having an ENCORE soon?

you said that was only 22psi too right george. there is well over 500whp at 30psi for sure.

lemme know when you want to get to the track for sure I will take the car up.

and yes I am the example of ET>HP cause online calculators can’t figure out why my 2600lb 300whp car can run 12.4@118 and back it up

PT.2 of Captain Obvious

Mustangs are gay!! :bowrofl:

bout fucking time! :wink:

congrats man.

Can’t wait to see how she runs.