Drinkers Step In/How Often You Drink

God, ill know im old when i start drinking for the taste/to not get drunk. I’m usually either go big (half liter or so of vod or rum pregame, then drinks at the bar) or drink water.

Very rarely do I drink to get “drunk”; maybe once or twice in the past year I’ve drank enough to get “highly buzzed”; but never intentionally to get drunk persay. I had my years of drinking to get hammered and then waking up feeling like shit and puking my guts out.

Now; I enjoy my alcohol and get to the “buzzed” phase then maintain.

There. Much better. :slight_smile:

:clap: touche`

The Moderation Moderator

that’s what she said!

:shrug:

like a fggt, i’ve only had 2 sips of alcohol in my entire life.

I drink to enjoy the taste.

mmmm gin.

AND WHOSE FAULT WAS THAT!!!

Wow, you must be an alcoholic. I drink every day but I never get drunk. Enjoying alcohol for the flavor and to relax? Unpossible!

"it ’ s like this . . . A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the lowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.
In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers

If you want to stop getting drunk so often, join a gym.

Getting drunk 5 times a week is ridiculous. I’ve definitely had my fair share of it, but 5x a week…holy shit, man, your liver has got to be screaming.

lol, I actually answered how often you drink (as denoted by his title) not his poll. That reading comp must be kicking in :slight_smile: I’d still have the same answer though, get shitty on the weekends with the guys. It’s what weekends are for!

Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday- pick 2 of those days.

four cereal.

drinking enough to get DRUNK 5x a week is NOT something to be PROUD of.

/SHIFT

contents of thread does not match topic / pole. i need to change my vote.

^lol, judging by the poll (which DOES ask how often you get drunk), You’re worse the the OP.

:walter:

Whats the deal with that? Just cant stand the taste or no desire? How will you know if you like something if you never try it. (In moderation obv. Heroin is different lmao)

I never said im proud but im definitely not ashamed. Im assuming I drink because its so readily available and I always have a different group of friends doing something different every night.

Why I flock to the booze tho is beyond me. Im assuming its because I work full time and go to school during the spring fall and winter and im making up for lost time lol. Sounds funny but I guess thats why I take every advantage I can to get drunk.

Yeah, I just read the poll question. The title of the thread and the poal are completely different. Didn’t notice till you pointed it out. Drink ~5 times a week, get drunk ~2 times a year.

Dude, you’ve just typed out the definition of an alcoholic, and you’re not even legally allowed to drink in this country.

Give it a break for a while.

You don’t know why you get drunk 5x / week?

Google “step 1”