For the Beer drinkers

How many beers do you have in a typical day? :beer:

1-2/week ,and that’s a lot.

0 most days but over 10 on some good weekend nights…

i don’t drink every night but on a weeknight that i do drink it’s usually 3-4. now that hockey season started it’ll be more

maybe once a month i’ll do a 10+ beer night.

Ill drink maybe one or two beers a month. Im still working on a 12 pack of Guinness that I bought in July 2 left.

3-4 3 nights a week and then about 10+ on sat nights. prob closer to 15+

None during the week Friday and saturday 15+ shots and Makers mark on the rocks as well as vodka water and Lime juice.

im here!!!

2-3 on weeknights, minus hockey night. weekends vary.

brewery trip tomorrow

Weekdays? Usually no more than 1-2. Weekends? I drink liquor.

I mostly dont drink during the week but here and there I will have a drink or 2 for a wing night or something.

I’ve only got drunk 1 thursday night game before and had to go to work the next day. ( went to bed at 6 and had to wake up at 7 haha.

weekends are where its at, I probably consume close to a case on some weekends

Questions before voting…

I have about 7-9 16-ouncers just about every night…I don’t really see a listing for that; should it be added?

And, is that based on 12-ounce servings?

Sorry to skew the results…

I would say most beer comes as a 12 ounce serving so base it on that.

2, sometimes 3 a night…over a 6 or 7 hour period that is. No binging on the weekends either…as much as I love beer, I can’t stomach more than three in a sitting.

mmm beer

I probably do 16 a year I would say?

Alcoholic much?

Are we talking about real beer drinkers or people that drink Coors Light and call it beer?

Prob 2-3 during the work week and 12 or so on a typical weekend.

I really dont like all the cheaper trendy beers like coors and budweiser. I like sam adams, magic hat, land shark, victory storm king, and mostly all craft brews.

your one of those people who dont like “mainstream” stuff i bet. Ill take a yuengling any day over any other beer. But thats just me

I love yuengling it is my favorite macrobrew but I would drink a good craft beer any day over yueng.

My fridge right now