How many beers does it take you...

To get drunk.

Post up you alcoholics.

For me, it takes about 2 beers. 3 Beers and i pass out.

This isnt “car chat” related…

at least you should have asked how many beers does it take to get drunk while working on the car.

Now its car related and it wont get locked.

Or while driving :shock: :shock: :shock:

I belive the intention for this post is to find out how many drinks he will have to buy various members in order to date-rape them.

date Rape??? Im Down

Buzzed about 5, Drunk around 10, Passed out 15+ (these are Pints for the record)

i havent had a beer in over 6 years… maybe only about 15 of them in my entire life = WINNAR!

One beer and Bing was so Hung over that he didnt drink for the last 6 years!

After about 4-6 I’m get loose
After 8+ I’m drunk…then I start doing tequila shots and sh!t like that so I lose count.

i hate the taste so i tend to drink fast lol (like can be sober to passed out in 3 hours) but only did that twice and it was after 11 and 3 shots lol but at least i didnt get owned
but normally like 6-8 to get good buzzed
PS. there is nothing else to do in Georgetown

Real men drink hard liquor.

haha, thats how i roll too.

but i tend to prefer guinness drought… so good, but so heavy…

and irish car bombs are the shit.

keiths or corona…

yum.

ummm id say 5 and im buzzed… after that… its only a matter of mL untill im fuxored.

GT

I stopped drinking after the first time I got drunk, but it was from a third of a bottle of Bacardi 151 Overproof rum. 75.5% alcohol :noes:

Im not a big drinker, sp 5 pints real quick should do me in.

Usualy around 6 I start to feel good and at around 10 I can’t feel my face and at 12 I start mixing to finish the job.

Oh yeah and nothing but the best for me:
http://www.refreshuk.com/new_images/brands_images/banner_brands_lowenbrau2.jpg

If no lowenbrau is available then I go with:
Stela Artois
Carlsburg
Heineken
Becks
Amstel
Mythos

FULLTHROTTLE!
http://www.autoblog.com/media/2006/06/Goldwing-wheelie.jpg

There are variables but I’d say on average about 5-8 if not more. But drinking is a hobbies and Ive never been drunk off em alone.

Beer before liquor, get drunk quicker. Liquor before beer, you like Pam Grier.