Dyno Day Round 3 - Sunday July 31 - 10AM Start

Haha what are you doing on forums when you should be working? Get back to coding man!

i wish u can do AWD. This is a crazy price!

Hey Mike, how about posting a dance card lineup of who is scheduled to dyno? That way I can plan if and when I want to show

i’ll stop by tomorrow to check it out. :smiley:

i actually dont have to work today…so i will definitely be there :slight_smile:

so did anyone show up?

blah, i missed it…overslept from all the jet lag

A lot of people showed up. That’s the most people I’ve ever seen for a dyno day. Good crowd. Lots of cars. I’m sure Mike will post details, or someone else will.

I didn’t stay too long, but I did see two old school Camaros put up some pretty good numbers.

ton of people…

I was mad hung over from the ritz… = no show.

yeah a lot of people showed up…stuck around all day, my car was the last one to go on the dyno and then most people left…which was around 3:3o ish?

great turnout, some pretty high #'s for some cars…fun times… :tup:

:tup: good times! Hanging out in a parking lot is way under-rated!!! :smiley:

X…

P.S. I <3 Beewbies :lol:

^ Haha your too funny :rofl:

all you NEED

Is BEEWBIES!!!

pics of said bewbies please?

How about some numbers?
[edit - numbers from this dyno day]

was just curious b/c there hadnt been a single post on it on either forum…usually people come home right away bragging and such…

good time. saw some nice cars.

i even heard there is a new dyno king? :snky:

Ok, since no one posted any dyno charts yet.

While I was there, the Yellow Camaro SS (sixty something? I’m not up on my detroit muscle) Put down 503 (?) HP, dunno the torque. Sounded like a blower on the motor, but I was too busy ducking behind a civic in case it blew up/flew off the rollers.

I forget what the gray camaro put down (another sixy something year), I think it was 340 or so HP.

Neurokinetik’s Miata put down 106HP

Xanders FD put down 400HP exact (good call X)

Sometime after I left, a WS-6 became the new dyno king with a 553HP, 570+ (?) torque pull. Again, I’m waiting for Mike or someone with hard numbers to post, because I wasn’t there for that one.

I’m sure once Hulk Hogan repairs the Supra and finishes tuning, the mark set by the trans-am will be broken. But until then, HAIL TO DA KING, BABY!