Edit: 2008 NLL season is back on!!!Lets go K-hawks

Hell the last 2 yrs the all star game and the championship game were nationally televised. As well as the NLL signing a multi-yr deal with Sirius sat. for a game of the week and a weekly program. The league was really on the upswing, but if we really want to have a league with no issues such as these we need to go back to what the MILL was and what the MLL is now and not have the PLPA to deal with.

Is it a money issue because if so we could have something like a massive petition that would also state that we would accept a 5% or whatever increase in ticket prices or do I have no idea what I’m talking about (very possible)

Seriously though there has to be a ton of college Lax teams that are big fans of the NLL across the nation that are real pissed too I think we could rally a lot of support by contacting them with a petition or what not.

I guess I’m just really pissed off, I bought 2 season tickets last year and just took different people every game and got a ton of people hooked and had a bunch who wanted to get seasons this year, its cheaper than sabres and there is way more intensity throughout the game, seriously I go to plenty of sabres games and I have more fun at bandits games most times…

http://www.insidelacrosse.com/page.cfm?pagerid=2&news=fdetail&storyid=170579

Talks have resumed. There is still a chance. IMO this has to be solved by Nov. 1st. The respective arena’s need time to give out those dates.

they have already turned over all the leased dates. they said there was no way the season could actually be played.

That’s actually 100% untrue. If you check NLLMB they have already gone through all the arenas and the dates. They are still open and have not been released.

gah, being a lacrosse player for years made me really excited to see the sport picking up intrest. such a blow to see this year gone

Yea between playing and being a season ticket holder since day 1, it does suck seeing this go down the way it is. Hopefully they can figure something out.

well then the bandits publicist spews LIES! lol

when it was in the paper last week he said there would be no chance for them to get the dates back because they had already released them. just saying what i read.

but then again…i can’t read very well.

no you are right. Thats what was said. It was even said by the commish. Reported by all areas saying they were released. However the dates have not been filled. Now they are saying they are in sort of a state of limbo. But as I said if something doesnt happen by Nov. 1st than the final nail has been hit. I wouldnt be surprised of the league folds. Be surprised if Arizona comes back, they got hit the hardest by losing $5 mil last season and havent turned a profit since their inception.

This is such bullshit i cant get anymore pissed

Is there still hope banditland…

http://www.insidelacrosse.com/page.cfm?pagerid=2&news=fdetail&storyid=170641

Well a deal has been struck. All that is left is a vote by the Board of Governers. But they are saying that maybe 3-4 teams could sit out this yr. Which would blow. But at least we would have lax.

hmm… I already counted on not going. I’ll still probably get seasons again though

http://www.nll.com/article.php?id=3132

It’s on. The NLL and the PLPA have agreed to a 7yr deal. A new revised schedule will be released next week. It will be very interesting to see who joins Boston in sitting out this year and how the new schedule will reflect that.

WOOHOO haha i got a text about this at tops earlier and i jumped up screamed “WHAT” and almost threw my phone at an old lady

Im so pumped now LETS GO BANDITS

LETS GO BANDITS

ITS ON BITCHES

:carnut

AND OH YEAH CHANGE THE TITLE TO BANDITS SEASON IS ON MOTHER FUCKERS(or something to that effect)