Buffalo vs Rochester...

Because I know alot of you probably don’t read the Bandits thread I thought I’d try getting those people in here with a new thread. Please read below and consider going!

I am hoping that everyone comes down to have a kick ass time at the game tonight. The winner of tonights game goes to the Championship! That game will be in Bffalo since we had the best recod in the league this year! We need as many people cheering for Buffalo as possible since there will be a lot of dirty Rochester fans there sitting in our arena. People it’s cheaper than a sabres playoff ticket by alot. Get a group of friends and family members and come down to the arena! Parking is cheaper then the Sabres too!! $5 parking across the street and down about 250 feet. You won’t regret coming down the the Arena tonight. It may even persuade you to buy season tickets next year. They are a steal! PLEASE COME TO THE GAME!!

http://www.bandits.com/images/splash-4-23-06.jpg

ANY hockey game>Lacrosse

^bullshit^ lacrosse is much more violent and fast paced IMHO. im a elite/premier league soccer player and ive always liked hockey. until i saw lacrosse, its like soccer and hockey combined. spooge.

I’d have to agree with dirtye! I’ve been a sabres fan my whole life and after getting season tickets for indoor lacrosse nothing compares.

indoor lacrosse > reg season hockey by FAR
Playoff hockey = indoor lacrosse though.

I went to the sabres game on monday when we won 8-2. It finally felt like bandits atmosphere. But even then there were people sitting down after we scored.

I went to the leafs/sabres game, that wasn’t even close to a bandits game. I stood up to chear after we scored and i have old fags telling me to sit down because they can’t see the game!

There are more fights, harder hits, crazier fans, prettier goals at lacrosse games.

And they play for the love of the game, not as a job. That makes it sooooo much better!!

:tup: lets go bandits

ill be there

Me and my boyfriend will be there, seeing as he works for the bandits.

You don’t know what you are talking about. Go to tonight’s division finals and you’ll see what we mean.

:word: x10

They don’t get paid nearly enough to play for the money. These players love the game for sure.

I’m so freakin’ pumped for this game. :hitit:

FYI -

B-O-X
B-O-X
to the box
to the box
to the box box box
woo

^That woo is all me. There was no woo a couple years ago, I started that, and it finally made it onto the jumbotron.

:tup:

Fucking BOX LACROSSE is 10x better than hockey … and about 3x cheaper. Playoff tickets are like 20 bux depending on where you are sitting.

:word: I remember you starting that.

And it’s worth every penny. :tup:

Ive been to a few Bandits games, im missing nothing, they run, LOL they run.

OMFGWTFBBQ!!! BANDITS IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!! i got my seats already row 1 section 106. im so stoked!

You’re missing a hell of alot… sucks to be you. :tdown: to people like you.

coming from someone who watches people skate… where your legs really don’t have to move very much at all.
I like that people like you don’t show, makes it more enjoyable for real fans.

:word:

Any sport with fighting = :tup: in my book…unless its boxing…then its kinda boring

Then you better come see the game on the 13th. It’s going to be crazy.

kyle, if you cum, you can cum sit by me

awwww… i got excited when i saw you posted after me…and that was exactly what I was hoping you would say…just make sure to cut a big enough hole in the popcorn bucket this time :wink:

on snap… circulation is over rated. :wink: