~*Official Buffalo Bandits 2007 Season Thread*~

The Buffalo Bandits have their first Home Game Tonight!

They are coming off their first game, which ended in a hard fought 11-10 overtime loss, they were missing a few starters and had battled back from an 8-5 halftime deficit, but overall a good game

Tonight the Bandits take on the the New York Titans at 7:30pm at the HSBC Arena

Me and 92slowcivic will be there sporting the huge orange bandits foam hats, orange shoes, and maybe some facepaint, and a jersey

Post up if your going, its going to be fucking sick, i cant wait

LETS GO BANDITS

:headbang::beer2::beer2::headbang:

Bandits FTW. wheres fetter?

ill be there

up in the press box…seeing as i work for the bandits

should be sold out tonight

I am so freakin pumped!

K-hawks FTW

although we won its kinda a dissapointing game. new goalie looks good. but going from 8-1 to a 16-14 W is kinda Meh… GO BANDITS!

No fights, but an entertaining game none the less, did NY get any goals when ther weren’t on the power play, seems like they were a man up most of the game.

18,690 Largest home crown to ever view a bandits game. Not to shabby. We played a good game in the 1st half. The 2nd half was left to be desired but overall a great effort. Without a doubt Mike Thompson is the future of the club between the pipes. I’ve been a season ticket holder for 14 yrs and I don’t think I have seen a better display of rapid fire saves like he had at the tail end of the game. 1-1…tomorrow night we face Colorado in a championship rematch. Should be a great one. If anyone is interested we will be showing the game at St.James sports bar on military and sheridan in Tonawanda. Sabres from 7-10 bandits from 10-? So drop by have some beer and cheer the team on.

I agree, really good first half. Second was alright. Hopefully a lot of those people come back!

We actually got outshot in the first half but were up 11-6

Ugh I’m so mad I wasn’t there last night…

Oh well, next week I’ll be there, dancing with the rest of my Bandettes :slight_smile:

W L
Chicago 2 0
Rochester 2 1
Buffalo 1 2
Toronto 0 1
Minnesota 0 1
Philadelphia 0 2
New York 0 2

The last two games are rochester vs buffalo april 13th in buffalo and 14th in rochester. May I suggest a fan exchange program. I will come to buffalo with some friends on the 13th, which is also my birthday, and some of you can come to rochester on the 14th. We could show the visiting fans a good time in the hosting city.

I’ll be in Roch on the 14th for sure, with about 20 of my friends

ya im also planning on traversing over to rochester should be a good time

i went to the game the other night and the energy was crazy!!

ill be going to a few more this year

I’m here, I’m here. LET’S GO BANDITS!!!

Cross your fingers for me to go!

i’m thinking that we should try to get a meet for a game maybe. that would be kick butt and i would be all in for that was there last year for the last game against the mammoth i was kinda pissed that we lost, but the sabres beat Ottowa that night so it was all evened out! have fun at the roch. game there is normally a, pardon the pun, HUGE fight at the end of that game here in the buff. so i assume it is the same there.

i’m thinking that we should try to get a meet for a game maybe. that would be kick butt and i would be all in for that, was there last year for the last game against the mammoth i was kinda pissed that we lost, but the sabres beat Ottowa that night so it was all evened out!

I can get anyone tickets are season ticket price if they want. $22 bucks in 117 where we sit.

22bucks for this sat’s game???

ya, let me know. 22 bucks for 100 sides and 200s