~* The Official Buffalo Bandits Thread *~

Anyone else listening to the season opener on 1520?

9-9 tied… 3 minutes left in the quarter.

GO BANDITS!!:tup:

WHOOO HOOO!!! WE WON!!!

Steenhuis with 5 goals and 4 assists!!

Steve Dietrich (56 saves)

Buffalo powerplay (6/9)

John Tavares scored six points (3g, 3a).
34 points away from being the all time leader in points in the NLL

Bandits are now 1-0. :tup:

season tickets right here, woot… i bet those akron kids will be there too…

Yea… I’ve got season tickets again this year. I’m pretty sure it’s my 6th year with tickets… might be my 7th but I can never remember. (SILVERGTP help me out with this one. How long have we been going now?)

It’s always a ball to go to the games and cheer them on. I can’t wait for Saturday!

yeah, 6th year

Went to the game last night in Toronto - it was AWESOME

If you never went to a game, I garentee fights next game with the home and home with TO. It was getting pretty crazy on the field.

I can’t wiat for that game. It sounded amazing on the radio.

Ya I suggest gong to the home game against toronto on Saturday if you can… you won’t be dissappointed!

Last night was sweet… I was on the radio with BULL on the edge and he played some Shoots and Ladders for me… I’m gtonna find him @ home and give him a t-up.

my neighbor got drafted by the bandits this year…bandits games are awesome…

What’s his name?

gene tundo…he was drafted 4 or 5th round…he is on the practice squad or whatever its called

Sweet… I’m jealous.

League update. Philly lost so now they aren’t undefeted anymore (good news for us) Toronto(0-3) lost to Rochester(1-1) isn’t the best news… Toronto winning would’ve helped us a little bit more.

Either way :tup: to Buffalo and an eagerly anticipated Home opener!

So… who’s going to the game tonight? Oh… and if you aren’t going… WHY THE HELL NOT??? It is promised to be lots of fun and a great game. YOU MUST GO!!

14,000 tickets already sold :tup:

Dang!! :tup::tup: How many until the 300’s open up?

WOOO HOOO! What a game! Bandits won 13- 10 if anyone didn’t already know that. The Toronto Rock are now 0-4 which is crazy. Bandits go to 2-0.

Did anyone else here go besides Jack and SilverGTP? If so what did you think?

i was there

as i am every game

press boxes ftw

kinda boring game though…ive seen better

Word, it was a good win though. The game was better in toronto, more hits, harder hits. I thought this game was going to get crazy, and never did.

I need a fight. But Toronto is a bunch of pussies and they walk away from everything - or take dives. :gay:

anyone know where to get jerseys with names and numbers on the back? I know they have the blank back ones at the arena and online. If anyone has any clue, lemme know.

Just buy it at the arena and tell them you want a name and # put on it. They will send it out for you and you’ll get it back within a week.