~* The Official Buffalo Bandits Thread *~

sweet, thanks dude. you know how much extra it is?

Woot good game, the woman and I had no voiced left, I had to catch the guy in front of me cause he drank too much and fell forward when he jumped up when we scored those 3 goals in a row. Good times, I gotta find out where all you guys sit so we can meet up…

Ya they didn’t have any ones with names on them yesterday. That’s wierd cause that’s where I got my Tavares one. But ya you can call and order it. :tup:

if you have season tickets make sure you let them know cause you will get 10% off. If you don’t have seasons, I’ll buy it for you if you want, we can meet up. I think the total for me was 112 last year after the discount. I got the name, number and the “A” for the assistant caption.

Matter we sit in 117 in rows 15,16,17. We should meet up and go to pearl street after the game or something

BTW we are going to Rochester this Saturday. If anyone wants in let me know. We have about 20 people so far! It will only be about 25 bucks!

Incase anyone didn’t know, that game in on 1520 am… we are in Rochester. Started around 8:20. GO BANDITS GO!!! :tup::tup::tup:

Ugg 6-3 Rochester in the third… :tdown:

6-6 after 3!!

EDIT 10-10 going into OT with a guy in the box… :uhh:

Fuck 11 -10… :frowning:

oh crap. we will get em next time.

:word: Heck yes we will!

the refs suck http://www.evilempirelacrosse.com/gallery/album46/DSC01421
check out this dive.

We one 5 out of 22 faceoffs.

Who calls a penalty with 1 sec left in the game tied? It wasn’t even boarding. :gay:

Still a good game, I know we can kill Rochester, most of they’re goals were on the PP.

And all of they’re players are pussies, and cannot fight.

better luck next time:hitit:<-- buttbandits

1. We suck at staying out of the box and deserved to lose that game.
  2. Bullshit call at the end of the game but we wouldn’t have been in that predicament if we could stay out of the box.
  3. Fetter… edit 1 post… 4 in a row is a ban waiting to happen

Our loss ended up with me getting my first breathalizer.

I hope you passed!

me too?? I didn’t hear about that

What’s the verdict Jack?

Who’s all going to the game on Friday? Can’t wait… there’s to much time between some games.

Not if you travel with the team :slight_smile:

Ill be there friday up in the boxes.

Good game tonight… spanked 'em hard. :tup: to Portland coming all that way to play soooo badly.

Oh… and there is no way Couling should’ve been put in the box… that was such a shit call.

:tup: to slashing the guy in the back of the knee with our stick though. that was sweet. That and Bill Dee slamming his guy to the ground early on.