~~2012 Buffalo Bandits Thread~~

I know some people follow them on here. 1st home game tonight at 7:30 against the 0-1 Defending Champs Toronto Rock. Very limited space left so i’m told. Should be close to if not a sellout tonight. With all the rule changes this year and our new look team, this should make for a exciting season.

I’m looking forward to it! Probably going in early to get a new jersey.

You know they are a completely diff build this year right? Modeled after the new RBK nhl jerseys. Tight fitting, longer sleeves.

Bandits are 1-0 with a 14-10 victory over defending champ Toronto Rock

Yeah, I tried talking rusatarius out of his when he dropped off the season tickets. Didnt work.

I looked for them, didn’t see any. The another guy I sit with said they had black. I’m torn between black and white, I have to see both.

12-9 win for the bandits in roch. Great game all around. Tough D game for most of the night. Awesome that it was televised on TW. 2-0 on the season and in 1st place.

Fuck… I should have looked @ TW before I streamed it off the PC onto my TV. Dammit.

I should have gone to the game. If you want to go next time let me know.

A kid I went to high school with plays for them, frank resetarits. He was really good in hs, college, good to see him living the dream now (getting paid to do what he loves to)

Frank is a cool guy. He along with wiles and steenhuis delivered my season tickets.

Frank is def a good guy. But with our squad this year he has no place to be honest. Healthy scratch for the 1st 2 games. This is the 1st roch/buf road game i have missed in about 7yrs. We go and stay at the hotel with the guys and party through the night. Hell since 92 i’ve only missed 1 home game.

frank is much better than purves, he has no place on our team neither does francis.

Purves played his ass off last night. I would have agreed with you prior though. As far as francis goes I still have no issue with him being here. He is a good fogo as well as a scrapper. Always nice to have him in the wings if needed. We have plenty of depth on the bench even with him on it.

We do not have a fighter other than Francis.

BDS is not a fighter…

He is not but he can throw down. I’ve seen it in many OLA games. Giles has tossed the gloves a cpl times as well. But as I said before knowing that Francis is there to take that fight when needed or that necessary roughing penalty is a good thing.

I agree. That’s why Francis has a spot on this team.

I offered my services when the guys dropped off the tickets. I’ll just ride the pine until they need someone punched in the face.

Do you play at all? Or just wanna fight? lol

wiles is the man right now… super cool in person and plays his heart out.

JT is def looking slow but still has a rocket for a shot and pin point too

Never played. Ever. lol. I’m probably not much worse than Francis though. Haha.

TW is replaying the game on 713 right now. If ya ever wanna learn to play we have a No contact, any level pick up practices at Mil-Sher. Myself and Aberfitch from here play for the Brigade, Bandits fan club team. Also cpl master leagues running that are all levels as well. Spring session of the BCLL is starting out at Epic in a week or so. Also run a fall league.

I went to the Toronto game, it was a pretty fun game to watch. There wasn’t any fights though I was disappointed. Nothing beats a good lacrosse fight