*08 Buffalo Bandits Thread*

I am a first time season ticket holder and pretty excited about friday.

Anyone else going or have seasons?

:beer2::beer2::beer2:

OT: but what did a season cost ya and how many seats u have?

I have one personal seat…it was like 116 or something.

A bunch of fellas from my bar softball team all have single seats so we go as a big “man group”

and how many games are played. thats cheap

do they still have the pearl street grill pre-game special??

I think it was $27 bucks for a 100 level seat and the pregame at pearl street (2 drinks and a huge buffet)… :tup:

9 or 10 Home games I think

<-- Bandits season ticket holder, 3rd year

<~~~ season ticket holder since 92’. This year there is 9 home games this year. We also make roadtrips to rochester,toronto and philly. Get group rate discounts through the Brigade. If anybody needs deals or any other info, pm me. Also if any one here plays lax the Brigade gets together and rents out Epic every so often.

I would be down for some pickup lax for surree

PM me and whenever we get something together i’ll let ya know

yes they do. and we need to do it.

ugh. if i wasn’t watching my funds after buying a house i’d be on my third year as a season ticket holder. BCP TC and his father used to work as the shot counter and goal judges. went for like 3 or 4 seasons for free before i started manning up.

should be interesting with chugger completely out of the mix here now.

these games are probably the most fun for like 15-27 bucks a ticket.

Season ticket holder with the BF for the first time this year.

I’ll miss doing the Bandettes this year, but I’ll be back for next year. :slight_smile:

section 117 what section are all of you in? who is going to rochacha on saturday? We’ll be behind the Bandits bench.

:word:

Not in my usual seat for the home opener, I’ll be with the inlaws, but then its 117 4 L

i was in section 116 same row as you guys. i had the big goofy dancing kid with me.

I’m in 207 for my seasons and I’ll be in roch. on saturday with about 20-30 brigade members. We sit in the level above the bench’s.

Look for us at all the games. We will have the old logo flag and new logo flag waving proudly on separate sticks this year, along with tons of face paint and the such. Can’t wait for rochester. Going to be loud and proud.

Jack what section are you sitting in for the opener? And who has your seat? lol…

btw - to clarify we are section 117 rows 15 16 17 on the end…

Jason sold it to someone, I’ll be up in the fucking 300s somewhere

Tonights the nite!!!1

Section 121

mo fucker im in section 121 row 10 seat 4teen