*08 Buffalo Bandits Thread*

woah…u are in my row sucka!

I wanted to make it out for the game tonight but I couldn’t. However I will be there for tomorrow night. Darksyde, are you headed over here tomorrow night for the game?

Our goalie kinda stinks :tdown:

i disagree. we didnt capatalize on a lot of scoring chances and our first touches an passing werent that great. a keeper isnt the whole team…

way to not start playing until 2 mins left boys :meh:

Yep i’ll be there. As for Thompson/Montour not being good…that is wrong. They arent superstars but they are not as bad as Chico used to be. We didnt do the things we needed to do tonight. Our shot selection was awful. Our defence was non exsistant. Not the worts game I have ever seen but one of the flatest.

i thought thompson looked promising last year.

What happened in the last two minutes?

He did and he is. I’m not going to lie though, he needs to watch that five hole. One blaring weakness was our defense. While at times we were hitting hard and clean, other times we let the hawks run right through the goalie, leaving him out to dry. Montour did a good job in relief keeping us in the game, but the offense was out of sync - especially passing and shot selection. We needed to capitalize on our opportunities, and shoot low. We did neither. In the end our offense was in too big of a hole to climb out of.

Other things:

Good Crowd.
Refs weren’t too bad.
Lots of big hits.

Gotta win tonight, can’t go down 0-2. Anyone else going?

Look for us behind the Bandits bench! Stop and say hi

Hopefully the 2 fattie K-hawk fans arent at their home game making out everytime they get a goal…It was fuggin gross.

I just kept turning around and yelling WHALES KISSING…>WHALES Kissing :frowning:

I’ll be sitting next to the nose picker…

Not Choda, the guy from Roch.

hahaha! what a game! SO sweet to win in their building!

14-9 I like it!

I think your goalie played an awesome game and our offense crapping out didn’t help us much either. Too bad we played so early in the season. I liked it better last year when we played back to back at the end.

Just got home, it was a great game. Typical buffalo/roch game. Just glad we broke your streak that is a record that belongs to the Bandits and Les bartley. We’ll be back in April. Stop by the hotel for afterparty. It’s crazy stupid in there.

T’was sweet…

I watched Bomberry’s sweet shot from the perfect angle, over his shoulder, he fucking put it into like a 4" gap at 30 feet.

now that sobered up, last night’s antics by the roch. fans were awful. Not all of them, but a large group. As a group of bandits fans were cheering after the game during the walk through the halls about 15 or so hawk fans decided to just start punching everybody in their way. They knocked down a cpl kids women didnt matter. 1 guy grabbed the head of a bandit fan and slammed it into the wall. Knocked the kid out. They got the hawk fan and arrested him though. The bandit fan will be all right, probably just a headache. I dont know if its the fumes from Kodak or the brown water they call a river, that they use in Genny beer but a vast majority of crabchester fans are just fucktards. Don’t get me wrong the few I have met that are on here and the many I play lax with are all great people. But christ you lost a game…get over it. It’s as bad as that asshat posting the video yelling at the icebowl.

Well now I feel good about my sign at the game friday nite that said

“Rochester is the fake Buffalo”

:slight_smile:

as opposed to canada is fake america? lol