2008 Buffalo Bandits Playoffs Thread

First round playoffs for the Bandits is Friday at 7:30 at the HSBC arena. We face off against the Philadelphia Wings who are 10-6 and in 4th place in the division. Your Bandits are also 10-6 but we are in 1st place and hold the division title.

They beat us at home back in January and we beat them in philly in March. So we are at 1-1 with them this year.

I bringing 5 people it’s gonna be fucking awesome. Bandits games are phenomenal, I went to my first game 3 years ago and have only missed a few since.

If you have never been to a bandits game consider attending this Friday, I guarantee you will have a great time, ask anyone who has ever been to a game it’s worth it.

BUY TICKETS ----------> http://www.bandits.com/

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n277/adst15/images-1.jpg

LET’S GO BANDITS!!!:carnut:beer2::carnut

Glad to see more B’s fans on here. I’ve missed 1 home game since 92. #1 seed in the league means the title has to come through Buffalo. This is the best chance we have had in yrs to make it happen.

LETS GO BANDITS!!!

BUFFALO WHAT!

WHAT A GAME!!! LETS GO BANDITS:bigclap:

Holy fuck sick game…SO PUMPED for saturday

LETS GO BANDITS :headbang:

If you missed out you need to go this saturday buy ticket now you will not regret it.

damn, i wish i could have gone, but i didn’t want to go out tonight with my test tomorrow morning. hopefully i will be able to make it next week. i shouldn’t even be awake now.

Mike F’n Accursi…how do you let that guy go???

Who knows, I’m just glad we got him back!

I love how he gives 100 percent every shift.

Awesome job Bandits, and a loud but small crowd. Hopefully big crowd on saturday, see ya there!

This year more than any guys like Accursi and Tavares you can see that they have the itch again. They want that title.

BANDITS SEMI FINAL ACTION TONIGHT 7:30.

If you haven’t already bought tickets (I’m sure you have) please do so now and support your Buffalo Bandits. I hope to see a big crowd tonight.

LET’S GO BANDITS!!!:carnut

What does he got?

NOTTTTTHINNNNNNGGG.

Just got home…have no voice and have to order my tix for the champ.

WOOOOOOOT

what a great game, just got home from the game and already got my tickets for the championship game, no to bad for centers in the 200 level for 41 a piece

where in the 200 center? I been sitting in 206 since we moved from the aud. Great seats. Either way what a game. Besides steener have 7 goals, JT had 10 assists. What a game tonight. Well 1 game left and thats the one that counts.

i definitely need to get to the champ. game. fucking work…

we need another fucking banner, this is our year. portland is going down.

Oh man! I can’t wait til Saturday!

:word:

Im going over the glass when we win

:bsflag: I’ll be there so don’t dissappoint me if we win.