Who will be a championship team first?

Bills or Sabres i know this is clearly a hard one!!!

I knew i forgot something thanks

I’m not even a bills fan and was hoping TO would give some of you guys hope. I guess I was dead wrong

is “neither of them, never,” equivalent to picard or bacon?

T.O. baby, superbowl, here come the bills.

lol

At least we have the bandits. And the Brooklyn cyclones (ughh the buffalo bisons) look good this year

Where is the option that both teams will relocate before winning anything important?

stop… :picard:

havent you guys learned by now to expect nothing and then even 7-9 or 9th place is a pleasant surprise? Every year the same unrealistic expectations pop up in this city and then everyone gets depressed when they fail again.

Neither… Its the buffalo curse. GO BANDITS!!!

facepalm ftmfw

Not sure but, they won’t be a Buffalo team when it happens. lol

ugh having the bandits is like having a pro womens team

what a joke

really?

Bandits games are a great, cheap time.

i hate to hate on a sport, wait nvm lol

lacrosse is a joke those games are terrible just my opinion to each his own

Face palm is a for sure safe bet.

im just wondering if you have ever played lacrosse or watched a game… its rougher than hockey and has more action in my opinion. but like you said, to each his own…

yes i have been to a bandits game (dragged to) and it was as gay as i prev. thought. tons of scoring and just random music in between it was boring.

idk i think my feelings go back to high school when the only people that played that sport were the ones that couldn’t play baseball or any other sport, cept a few rejects from the football team lol

bacon has a better chance of winning a championship first, so I chose bacon…

They can be pretty fun, yes, but the sport is so fucking lame. I went to the home opener when Buffalo won 23-8 or something, and even that wasn’t exciting to me; I can’t imagine going to a game where they’re losing.

“WHAT’S HE GOT?!!” lol

Ehhhhhhhhhhh…