ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

ok I will be nice and give you a 2 car head start and loser still fills the gas tank.

i mean this IS a car forum, im sure some of you have lined em up against eachother before

yeah and your limp dick half ass stage? S4 doesn’t stand a chance against most of the cars on here

I havent ran anyone on this forum.

my stage III+ would rip half the people on this forum a new ass

hmmm no it wouldn’t.

fixed

youRE Dumb.

99% of stage 3 drivers, cant drive. and they run 13s with them. im sure youre no exception.

Let’s play a game. Everyone ignore 2.7 heaven’s posts. He obviously has not been loved enough in his life and has to come on here for attention.

no.

clearly you don’t know b5 stage 3’s then. most run high 10’s low 11’s

Stop thinking your shit box is “cool,” now.

:rofl

every stage 3 s4 can do a good 180mph… and if you didnt know that then you don’t know anything about audi, german cars,

top speed means literally nothing. Good drivers run mid-high 11s in Stage 3’s, most run 12s and 13s

no no no,many stage 3 S4s dont, most if lucky run mid 12s and in the 13s with a putz like you driving. there are about 3-4 K04 cars running DEEP 11s. extreme tunes, turbo killing boost levels. only K04 S4 in the US that ive seen in the 10s has NO INTERIOR AT ALL.

SO CLEARLY IT IS YOUWHO DOES NOT KNOW S4s

sooo because your car can do 180, it makes it fast? My car does that stock. It doesnt make my cock any bigger. No one here gives 2 nuts about top speeds. The only thing your doing is endangering yourself, the people with you and people around you when you are going that fast. Clearly you arent smart.

top speed means nothing? hahah

T-dog money is that you?

no, it doesnt. We dont have the Texas mile here. Your a moron.