Extreme Importz

Yah so, had to get some brakes at Pep boys today for my grams car. I sadly saw this pulling into the parking lot.

“Extreme Imports is what is says on the back windsheild”

later when I was leaving, the owner of the car was looking at some “SiCK” 18inch wheels to put on his car.
how do I know it was him? he asked me if 18s would fit on his 4 door accord. I told him just to buy 20s with a low pro tire and he wont have any problems :rofl:

extremely gay:idb:

all i have to say is that it looks fast

Im not really sure what to say?

think its because of the Lund roof scoop

Stick on scoops… Extreme!

You should have lit it on fire while he was inside. This would have kept it from roaming the streets of Pittsburgh, possibly saving any one of us from seeing it in person in the future.

Ricer

someone track that license plate number and just find out where he lives…this car is worth a sneak attack!! TAKE IT OUT and anything that comes in its way!

could be wrong, but looks like a jersey plate?

ya it is a NJ plate

:weak: :nuts: :greddy:

what no honda :love: ?

x2

lol…colored windshield wipers are very gay

that isn’t a real car. some one photoshopped a matchbox… Nothing could look that bad…

lol exactly…

Its so extreme the paint fell off the added body parts.

thats mad tight yo

ricers with stock hubcaps FTW

BigMack, why you hating on that car? soo its not ur style, why sit there and hate on it? eveybody likes somethign different. soo hwat if u dont care for it, it makes the owner happy…sound familar??? like as in yesterday when u were backing up one of ur dsm buddys?