Typical import owner excuse after excuse

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2791613315565467864&q=pinks

HAHAHAHAHA What was that kid thinking…

His car is far from setup enough to even race that guy. Its just a hooptie import with 600whp and he is too damn cocky. He cant even drive for a damn hahahahahahahahaha

LET ALONE STREET TIRES … That kid is a douch

“does it get good gas milage” :rofl:

HAHAHAHA

does it get good gas mileage?

:rofl:

hahaha, thats what happens when you don’t have enough cylinders…

that kid was a fag I can honestly say, 20 cars?? what the fuck is that?

Im 1/2 way through, and this is the gayest shit ive ever seen in my life.

20 cars???

This is a subject i feel strongly about, If your going to race… Especially for slips. IT should be a straight HEADS up race, all you got vs. all the other guy has got, no BS, no legnths thats not racing. head 2 head IMO :nono:

where does a 20 year old mobile electronics installer get the cash to build a 600whp civic? sponsorships?

no fuckin nitrous and 10 cars as a opening negotiation…wtf? someone was scared

okay if you know your drag racing for your car, why wouldnt you bring slicks?

I can’t believe how mad watching that show made me. I dont know where to start…

fucking gay as hell, they import dude at times gave them a bad name, but at times he sucked it up…

wasnt thier a post not but a week ago about who had sponcered that car?? i think it was “good episode of pinks” or somthing, But i think the car had a full sponcership, unfortunatly it needed a driver :bowrofl:

If it was, then why did it look like he was running a small ass $100 ebay front mount?

bad sponcers :doh:
The Musle car dudes were all concerned about him not putting his bumper back on, like it was going to make the civic faster?? Im not against ricein, i ownone but that guy was f-d up

20 car lenghts? WTF?

this is ridiculous :bj:

that would suck watching someone drive down the track in your car right after you lose it

I would have rammed the hooptie hunk of shit civic into the wall, got out, and laughed my ass off.

I agree about the heads up thing though. It was complete BS to give a guy 10-20 car lengths on a race for titles.

guys like him is the reason why alot of us Domestic guys dont give guys like u the respect u deserve. I couldnt believe he said he had slicks and tried to run that car without them.