Blue 07 Civic SI

Sigh, I want to post the location, but I cant. Its an area way south of the Burgh that is filled with fail. I was down visiting my friend and I got lost as fuck trying to leave.

I forgot how manny faggots roam the streets in this town. Been a few years since I really hung out down that way. Driving down the main drag(with railroad tracks every few blocks mind you) I managed to garner a little attention. Every since I took the wing off my car I really dont get much attention, and I like it that way.

I pulled up to a stop light and this brand new civic was sitting there. I saw the kid staring at my wheels. I didnt think much of it, I was kinda intrested in the turboed 1g neon behind him. He was a friend of my friend I was visiting and I had just heard about the car. So the light goes green and the kid in the civic of coarse takes off reminding me of how dog shit slow those cars are with out anything done to them. Me not realizing I had gathered said race, decided I had enough and raped 2nd gear. Then realizing I fell into this faggots trap, I let off before i even got past 4500rpms. That and the fact that there were some railroad tracks cominng up and it would have been dukes of hazard style if I kept going. Of coarse, he kept going.

I eventually turned off bc I get lost in this city every time I am down there. Kid tried to race me at the next 3 lights and I just didnt give him the time of the day.

Done ranting.

I hate faggots.

Street racing is gay.

SKittle Powa !

Did you hear his vtak?

no, it was stock, i didnt even know he was racing me. My car is to fucking loud

maybe you were racing by yourself :slight_smile:

yes your car is loud

come listen to my car dom, it’s unreasonably loud…looking for bigger muffler :stuck_out_tongue:

why would they even bother?

awww dont hate cause your car is too “dog shit slow” to race you prob wouldve lost anyway :burnout:

straight pipe? I have a side exit on my car, even catted its still pretty loud.

I forgot, Hondas are Gods chariots.

Those SIs are slow stock.

race s0nny

Yeah but they are still faster then dave lol

I think sonny has me. Probably would be a bad race tho.

Doesnt take much to be faster then dave rofl. You never got to see the cars hes built previously. I seriously think hes doing it wrong. His first few cars were fast and they just got progressivly slower as th eyears went by :stick:

At least the GP isnt a rusted death trap. That cars to clean for me. i would have knicks and scrapes in it with in a week. Just like the neon.

Street racing proves nothing…

And your point is?

Dont you have some more parts to hack off of your car?

Street Racing gets old too quick. After being in jail (in Dallas) for more than doubling the highway speed limit, I backed away from that scene. I dunno why so many young (and dumb) kids think street racing is the way to go. Sure, a mid-week run at PRP is $25, but you can still have the same fun. Hell, I can uncap the cutouts and not worry about the “sound police.” That’s worth it to me…

I think its the way to go 1. Because i just put 15k into a built car now all the tracks are doing away with there import/4cyl classes…no more nopi…only a few regional events a year.So theres no money at the tracks anymore and no reason to go, i didnt build it to take and pay to test tune once a week esp with there being alot of money to be made on the street without the sanctioning and class bullshit :slight_smile: i see streetracing coming back (and i dont mean 14 second cars with fartcans) with the serious cars atleast,no where else to go

No, I knew better than to mess with some of the imports in Texas. You’d see a dopy lookin kid with a rather stealth nitrous kit and a terrible looking car, but could run 11’s. No show, but ALL GO!

No more Nopi? Really? Wow, when did that happen? TONS of guys back in Dallas hit up Ennis when that came to town. Some SERIOUS rides came about from the woodwork. There was the 10 second Rx7 that was pretty f*ckin nice. I think he ended up competing in Pinks All Out.

Street racing = Stupid… if you want to screw with your own life then play russian roulette with a pistol. Something might not happen on the street but it could. and innocent people will die. if you had kids and any bit of respect for anything you wouldn’t race on the street.

just shut the fuck up

shut the fuck up with that horseshit. The people that are serious about it do it in safe places. At least from everything I’ve seen. You can’t group in faggots in stock Civics revving at stoplights with true organized street racing.

That and Uniontown is just a giant failure in itself.

:kekegay: