anyone see the street race report in the ut sunday paper on the front page?

ut paper did a report on street racing on sunday. some douche in a honda wrecked cause he thought cops were after him. car was stock w/ a intake. the report had hollywood in it. also mentioned some other ut spots.

here are the links to the write ups. both of these were in sundays paper.

http://www.heraldstandard.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=11774851&BRD=2280&PAG=461&dept_id=480247&rfi=8

and

http://www.heraldstandard.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=11774875&BRD=2280&PAG=461&dept_id=480247&rfi=8

it is assholes like these that make me wish he died in the wreck. glad the girl is ok.

ut=poop

now

exactly. fuck ut. you guys are coming up our way from now on.

idiot ricers

Morgan, whom family and friends call Andy, thought a police officer was chasing him because he raced earlier that Saturday night, so he punched the gas pedal on a 1995 Honda Civic, which his parents bought for him just three weeks earlier and he already made faster by adding a cold-air intake system

Holy shit that last statement cracks me up.

“In April, he bought a used, turbo-charged Mazda MX6 and wasted little time installing a larger intake pipe on the turbo, adding 31 horsepower to a car that produced 146 horsepower when it was stock and already fast.”

no, that one is funny, he hadd 31hp with an intake.

Anyone ever notice its NEVER anyone with a fast car that wrecks, its always some douchebag in a fucking civic with an intake and an exhaust. Fucking stupid faggots. Someone should go to the hospital with a pillow and finish what Darwin started.

Morgan said the drivers already had run about 10 races, including one he lost, before the state police arrived. Everybody was parked in the shopping center parking lot and scattered when the police pulled in.

wow he only lost 1 race in a civic w/ a cold ait intake dam i could out run most of those guys

X2

got to love the F2T having a big write up in the paper…I hate UT :frowning:

:confused: North Mount Vernon Avenue??? where the fuck was this asshole gonna run, both ends of the street are in pretty busy areas

what a fucking joke, just like the other asshole the reported another spot. everytime shit fucks up its all because of the movie and the large craze are these imports. weighing in a 3100 lbs and making 180hp lol. that is a joke. fucking young redneck imbred douchebags.

hahah… how gay! my motor puts down 200+ tq stock and 150 WHP stock… lol

an intake on these car’s is good for a easy 3 mph :slight_smile: in the 1/4

BUT ANYWAY… those ricer’s should get beat up… :wtcslap:

These fucking idiots are everywhere, and its not getting any better. As for comming up your way, I’m down for anything. But we stopped at place on the way back from the track, and it was the same type crowd. Doing donuts and drawing attention to the place :dunno: Its not just UT its everywhere :bash: :rant: I got my home court when its time to race and nobody knows where it is and its 110% safe :wink:

:eek4dance
ha that smiliey needs a cop chasing him

:cool:

leave my uncle rodney king alone!!! :hsdance: :itr41:

Let me know cabby where you guys are going… Im getting that hatch… so I have something semi decient to run around in now…

Oh yeah, I heard you told my Guitar player in my band saturday you can sing lol… can you haha? We might need one soon.

let me know whats up

He only sings show tunes :smiley: