f.s 1995 240sx s14 sold

Sold

I have more pic just ask about them!

Still for sale!

Does it come cert and e-tested?

why is this 240 so cheap???

/\ okay Bill Gates… if you think 6200$ is “cheap”… Then you shouldn’t be lookin at 240’s, lol

hahaha

I was going to ask why its so expensive, but I’ve been around since the good old days.

lol, that’s very funny, and yet, very ironic, because…i’m an it coordinator. lol.

I was thinking it was cheap, most 95+ 240’s in Windsor are like 10g!

What’s a fair price to pay for one? Once I get rid of my 92 240, I’m planning on going with a later year.

thx,

would you part out the hks drager exhaust?

or

trade for a stock exhaust?

some guy said this is cheap"???

all i want for mine is like 5700 WTF? after i put like 700 into the car in a few months

in Windsor…yes, that’s cheap. But I’m very pleased to hear that 6g is expensive for a 2nd gen 240!

If you don’t believe me, check out autotrader in windsor, you won’t find a single 240 listed! Why? Because this city has the Big-3… and that’s all you can really buy here, it sucks balls. I drive to TO (4 hours) every time i buy a car!
And to top it off, last year I owned a 93 MX6, with swapped kl03 > klze, df clutch, etc etc… My mx6 sells for 3-4g across ontario…except for windsor–I sold it within 2 weeks of putting a 4sale sign on it, and putting it on the front lawn. I sold it for 8g…

Just a question, even though this is probably the wrong forum for it, do the newer 240’s have any common problems like the 1st gen’s do? (i have a 1st gen, and it has common rust on the frame rails and strut towers), is there anything similar with the later models?

thx,

well it is an old car …so the previous years of not undercoating and rustproofing caused the rust. newer 240s may have some rust, but not completly rusted out frame rails since they are a few years younger…unless someone left salt on the underbody after a snow storm and never washed under it then of course it will have rust…i dont think the newer ones have rust on the strut towers but i know a few people with s13’s with holes in their strut towers

does it come with stock wheels, lip, stereo and other parts as well?
anythin wrong with it?
more details on the 5 speed converiosn please!

i assume this is sold well traded. one of my buddies showed up in this car on friday

The car is sold!!! Yes it went fast sold it in 5 days…congrats to the buyer

does it come with stock wheels, lip, stereo and other parts as well?
anythin wrong with it?
more details on the 5 speed converiosn please!

i assume this is sold well traded. one of my buddies showed up in this car on friday

The car is sold!!! Yes it went fast sold it in 5 days…congrats to the buyer