FS: Mint 95 240 sx.... ****$5800****

I have a 1995 240sx se 5 spd. gold in colour for sale which I bought to build up during the winter but decided to get a bike instead now. Engine is great, interior is good, but the body of the vehicle is in super mint condition with no rust on the body or frame. Shocks are leaking a bit and brake pads will need to be replaced for certification. It is an american car originally (florida) and has no rust. I want $5800 firm absolute no negotiating 93 000 miles. All of the real 240 fans know this car is well worth the price and its fair. Car is in good running condition but needs minor work to pass certification and is priced accordingly. Please serious inquiries only… contact #647 831 2254

pics would be nice, and if its absolutely firm, does that include certification and e-tested by you?

Shocks are leaking a bit and brake pads will need to be replaced for certification.

Car is in good running condition but needs minor work to pass certification

does that include certification and e-tested by you?

:scratch:

is this the same one that was on trader ?

i think it was the one bought from Coliseum Auto. shudder

I am sorry, the car is sold as is. Yes the car was originally purchased from colesium… I will work on picks asap…

ok so what’s the deal with this car? I KNOW the jack ass place it was bought from , I’d like to know the gory details … my mom is interested in this car and i’d clobber you if you sold her a F**ked up car…

Please rotorkami share the details…whats wrong with these guys…?? They have 2 RX7’s and a 240 I was going to go look at. Let me know whats up before I waste my time!! Send it in a PM if you want.

get the car your interested in independently inspected

read the fine print, get everything in writing & make sure it’s signed

thats all I will say.