Eibach Sportline lowering springs
Fast Co. ‘Inferno’ 17" Black rims with polished lip
Sound system
OBX short throw shifter
91 VLSD

The car is in great shape
runs and feels great
Also included 4 winter rims and tires

Reason for sale: buying an all year round car.

I’m asking $4500, however the price is very negotiable.

Give me a call if interested, or PM me. The car is located in brampton.
647-299-9072

Thanks
Alan

Is the car cert? If not, 1. What will it take to certify? 2. What will you sell the car for if cert / e test ?

The car is not cert yet. I will need rear pads and parking brake cable to be cert. I will cert. the car for the buyer.

car is mint. seen it in person.
sad to see it go. gl.

yes it looks very clean, i bet if the car could talk it would ask “what is this rust you speak of?”

Looks absolutely mint. If i were still in the market i’d have probably bought it.

Good luck with the sale!

Just got new brake pads for the rear, just need the parking brake cable now. $4,300 obo. :wink:

Friggin sexy car.

I love champaigne.

Just thought i would mention a couple things I forgot.

Along with the car you will get all the stock parts and a set of winter rims/tires. I have every stock part (except exhaust) so you could change it back to stock if you want.

I will accept trades if anyone has a car they would like to trade. Or if someone wants to trade a crappy beater + money, i’d do that too.

Thanks

bump :frowning: $4000 obo

PM sent

bump… i was told 240’s were selling like hotcakes lol. I should check my sources better.

well im guessing the popularity of them are dying out or most are starting to gain some rust and they dont want to bother with them i dont know… but ive got a few buyers for mine but they gota wait a few months… let my car torture a few more months tru winter lol…

a few of us have been getting rid of our 240s now just because of the popularity they theve been receiving so weve all switched… one got an iroc… me a subaru and one changed to an s2000… lucky sona ma bitch lol…

might be the wrong time of the year also to buy a 240 but who knows… keep it at that price and bump it every week or so to keep everyone updated but it will probably get more buyers in the spring or end of winter.

alright, will do, thanks :slight_smile:

I sell those wheels and tires at PI

they go for $1500 as a package, so considering that AND if the car is indeel rust free…

wicked price, great platform for a project.

new prices:

Car with everything - (Cert. - YES) (E-test - YES) = $4000 obo

Car with everything - (Cert. - NO) (E-test - YES) = $3800 obo

Car w/o rims - (Cert. - YES) (E-test - YES) = $3500 obo

Car w/o rims - (Cert. - NO) (E-test - YES) = $3250 obo

I hope that might help some people out.

For cert. I have the pre-safety record from my mechanic showing you exactly what it needs. I have fixed everything on it except the e-brake cable. I can even refer you to my mechanic so you don’t get a list of “surprises” from another.

decided to keep car. droppin SR with the money i saved rather than buy another car.