Fake Id's ?

guy i help out with racing his kid id 19. Him and his buddy are looking for some Fake ids.

Now i got mine on youngs st in Toronto above the sport attire shop. Paid 40$ got holigrams,fake scan on back and the whole 9. ID virtually got me into everywhere from 17 years old till 21.

last time i was up there that place was gone but there were astill a cpl floating around. Just wondering if anyone knows some good places to go. thanks

^^^ Mine was also on Yonge or whatever across from the Eaton Centre, but it was in the basement of some place.

yeah the basement was right across the street exactly from where i got mine. Place with mine was there was no signs @ all. U just had to know what door to walk through and walk up the stairs. They were about 90% identical to the real north carolina ID.

place in the basement was about half the quality

i went to jp’s photo id studio on young (sp?) by the eaton center. $40 @ age 17, worked amazing. i had ohio.

where abouts it that on younge?

Think the basement place might be the only one now, I know for a fact they don’t do anything that looks like a real id…

me too :lol: fucking ohio IDs

get some shit and make your own

go to young street and go to the suvinear (PS) shop across from big slice pizza. i was there about 2 years ago. dont rememeber the price but u get the ID and a college id as well

any pics?

from the eaton center, make a left on younge, head up like a block, maybe block and a half. there is (was) a small sign that said “jp’s photo id studio”, its on the left, i think maybe across the street from basement? anyways, i remember the quality being much better than anything else around at the time at jp’s

my gf worked at tanning bed at the time and found an ID of a guy that looked kinda like me from Holland NY lol…worked from 17-21

The IDs in Toronto are all trash. I went recently. I stopped in about 6 places on Yonge.

i got an ohio from the place on youngs upstairs from the sports place. thing worked great…even after i broke it in half and taped it.

shit i wish i woulda known this like 2 weeks ago

just had some NYS ID’s made that looked perfect

what did u end up going with then?

:picard:

get someone else’s. even if the resemblance isnt that close. Out of state ID’s draw 10x more scrutiny. My friends used to get turned down all over even with legit out-of-states

yea i use a coworkers, doesnt look much like me but ive only been denied once for the id

last weekend i got denied because of baggy shorts :sigh: