Fast and Furious premiere, April 3rd, 2009 (Square one)

RALLY! SUBARUUUUUUUUZ

lol i’m so down to watch this, but i wont be driving my 240 to the theatre i’ll just bum a ride or take my moms car if she’s not using it…

zomg, sq.1 is gunna be full of po-po’s.

Especially hiding under the bridge on that strip of freeway road (behind Famous) next to the 403 that goes under the Confederation bridge.

Ill prolly bus/hitch a ride.

Koukkkiiiii!!
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q274/hacknik/behindthescenessa0.jpg

^^^partout??

Honestly, I think that its a great marketing idea to host an activity like that, but I’ll bet my left nut that there will be twice as many cops (including Heli’s) as there will be cars. Too “bait” IMO, but all-in-all, great idea on that girl’s part (Emily Wint)

^ lmao, funny comment there Ryan, but true say.

I’m watching it a little later when all the heat dies down from all those gay immature teens and ricers that flock it the first day\week.

I might go…i got like 10 different people wanting me to go to 10 different theatres to watch the same damn movie -_- lols

Your car is stock… :/:

It’d be no different than any other day of the week.

sorry for off topic… but nice sig martino

if i dont make it this week ill go next week

lol…

i believe it went…

WHOMP WHOMP!

lol, fairly stock as of now, considering I got Koni Yellow Struts w/Tanabe Springs, 3" Apexi N1 style exhaust, HKS Intake, and top it off with a wood RAZO shifter. But it won’t be once the Turbo kit is installed :wink:

Caly don’t even talk, your pretty stock yourself lol

Until it’s turbo’d…It’s still basically stock. The exhaust does improve obviously, but the suspension is weak without anything else to back it up. A shock and spring combo can only do so much on their own. Not to mention if your looking for a decent lowering job, they will not supply.

Cal is doing the smart thing…working on real suspension, and not just “JDM” coilovers.

ok then mr popular

im down to go whenever and where ever it would be fun to go as a big group tho

Which I don’t mind at all bro, I’d rather take shock and springs over coilovers, and I don’t like slammed rides homez lol. JDM coilovers? naa man, I’m not as obsessed into that JDM marketting Mikey, p.s - Koni is premium, and it ain’t Japanese lol.:wink:

ya, I’m picking up strut bars soon to better work with the suspenion, either way, I’m more towards street driving then track as of this time. Meh, we’ll see, I’m thinking of upgrading to a 300ZX or skyline soon.

Which is why I quoted, “JDM”. To look past the wagon everyone seems to see rather than actual performance.

Do you plan to track it at all?

+1 QFT

the main plan is goin for yur b-day you ass lmao, u gonna go with the SON Group or whats the plan?

I’ve been thinking of going to a track day this summer after my KA-T setup is complete, I’ll have to see man. They get pretty pricey for a one day session, but I’ll make sure to go to atleast one.

I got other more important things to think about this summer, like my lady hehe :slight_smile:

lol those horrible cliche one-liners and over-exaggeration of everything is what made the first one so great! lol 2 and 3 were meh, but the first is a classic lol…

“make your own goddamn popcorn!!!”…classic lol

im going down with a bunch of LEGAL hot models. have fun at your circle jerk meet !!!

That event will be on Saturday, the movie goes out on Friday. Cops will not harrass you at the morningside Cinemas I know this, because I live in the area. I will be going there for the late show, but I am buying my tickets early.