Fast and Furious premiere, April 3rd, 2009 (Square one)

I got other more important things to think about this summer, like my lady hehe :)[/QUOTE]

Ladies comes and goes, But your car stays forever.

When I see you I will tie you to a tree. lol

^^^

for me, they both…stay…always, lol

I would like to know who will come to the morningside Cinema for the late show?

im down, ps hows the progess on my baby

^ I wish that was true from both angles actually, but you have to get lucky with both things brother, that’s why you wait, be patient, till you find that right car or woman :wink:

besides, a car rusts away if u drive it all year round, but a woman, she’ll be there no matter what the weather:cool:

LMAO a woman will cost you all year round consistantly on a day by day basis, i would call that financial rust :stuck_out_tongue:

False Will.
You just have to know how to work that lady :wink:

Motor maybe.

I’m so down for this movie opening day! maybe i’ll trek it to sq 1 in my moms car or something.

Call me mark I’m down possibly!

+1, man up Will, money doesn’t give a girl happiness :wink: lol

lmao, if anything, I’ve got more mods than you mr.stock exhaust w/o resonator, your motor is stock Cal (either turbo or swap out) fixed.

I dont want to start anything gurpreet, but your acquiring so many parts, but i have yet to see your car do anything except one-wheel-peeling up the parking lot structure at yorkdale. You’re building a kat, I’m pretty confident i could beat your kat with my stock motor in a lap around SMP. Yea thats me calling you out. :wink:

My money’s on Cal, he swift like tiger…and knows his shit.

Martino is white like snow rabbit, and spells like a 3 year old. But he’s quick too, 3 way TA at SMP?

Or… we’ll race around the parking lots of sq1 after the movie, then all those ricing faggets will see how cool 240s are.

LMAO

lol, arrogant much? :cool:

I ain’t facing you on anything, get laid. Like I said, I got better things to worry about then track at this time and I wouldn’t be surprised if you do beat me at SMP since I’ve never been to a track haha.

…for the update, I’m grabbing a VLSD soon too, add that to my parts list haha :wink:

Lol, now both wheels will only slightly slip.

That’s some serious business.
I’m looking for an open diff.

lmao, I already made a deal with someone bro, come sometime this april I’m driving to St.Catherines to swap it @ Cody’s shop.

I know your intentions martina, welded pleasures ehh :wink:
my open diff’s got 160,000kms, pretty low on a 240 like it makes a difference I guess.

can i be in on this???

4 way?