FnF Meet - Sat. Apr. 4 - 4:30pm Show @ South Ed Common

So April 3 Fast n the Furious comes out and I was wondering if there was anyone who wants to go see it either April 4, Saturday early evening or Saturday night? We could head out form some eats before/after the movie?

I am up for a Saturday Meet. I would suggest to go to an earlier show like 5ish as there’s not as many people (still busy though). And then after go for a mini cruise and get some grub or drinks. But that’s me :slight_smile:

I’d be up for that too as long as I don’t work

Yeah we can all test our new drop springs and magnaflow exhausts!!! LOL!!!

You have Magnaflow…holy crap man. I have Reactive Racing Super Hi Flow Exhaust. Its pretty sweet man it sounds like a tin of angry bee’s. Lol.

So you gonna bring out the Ninja Turtle or WAT?

Fuck that man, that shit is old school. We now rock parts straight from Japan. And we are going to touge on Groat road, all out KNIGHT RID3RZ style :smiley: http://forums.780tuners.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=96636

I lol’d

I already started that shit!!! you guys aren’t down with the touge?

OK so FnF is next week. Just wondering which Movie theatre people wan tot head to? I work right beside North Ed Common so I could get advance tix for everyone and you can pay me back that night OR we can meet at another theatre.

So let’s get a role call to see who is coming. We are planning on hitting a 530ish Movie time then head out for some grub and beers afterwards with a possibility of a cruise as well, pending on weather.

1. Dennis (Graphicdude)
  1. Steve (GOT SE-R) & (probably GF Tammy)
    I have pre paid movie tickets I can give you. I get them from AMA cheap.

an exacte date would help me

Saturday April 4th what I wrote in the very first post :smiley:

ill be in, what theater you guys heading to?

Probably North Edmonton Common UNLESS people speak up and request otherwise :smiley:

North Common does not have reclining seats. I also don’t want to drive all the way through he city for it. lol I’m done bitching.

Does South Ed Common work better for everyone then?

I don’t care. lol. South is fine, but Ryan better show up then. lol.

Hey gang … Im in too … should be a cool show

Fine… South Common. What time?

I can’t get the times until Wed or Thursday I believe. If someone is is close to South Ed today, do you want to check on their automated kiosk thing to see if they are showing times for Saturday?

Like my ORIGINAL posts stated, Ryan, I was thinking of a early evening or late show with some eats involved.