F&F3 meet tonight

Hey guys, I am gonna swing by Cineplex @ South Edmonton Common tonight for the big meet that is happening for F&F3. I’m only going cause I need to pick up some parts from Travis, who will be there. :stuck_out_tongue: I swear!

I guess there is gonna be an area where they will rope off for cars that want to come, but you can roll in/out as you please. I’m probably not going to stay long, and I’m not going in to see the movie. The meet runs from 8-11pm, and I’ll probably be there shortly after 8.

Anyone else gonna make an appearance, with or without for sale signs on their car?

They have any GTRs in that movie? Maybe I need to get a for sale sign and head over?

I know they have a RB26 powered Mustang. Maybe slap some Ford decals on with the for sale sign…

ya I hear in the movie they swap it in overnight…could happen.

LOL!! :lol:

Sure Dave… sure. :stuck_out_tongue:

Perhaps we need an NECC movie night in a couple weeks where we can all go as a group to see the movie, then go for milkshakes or something after and make fun of it.

J

Thats a great idea Jason. Anyone else up for that?

As for the meet tonight, make sure you get out of there before the movie ends. Don’t want cavaliers and sunfires drifting into you.

oh tonight will be one for the record books I can assure that

i will be there to watch the mayhem lol…

Is “Team Yo” from EZ Motorsports going to be there representin’?

Haha do you even have to ask? This is probably the reason they bought that white Silvia.

I will be there. I will bring that ECU dave.

Well I just checked the mail, and my unemployment check came in, so theres a fairly good possibility I’ll be there. So what are all the details? Just meet there at 8 or something? Is that when the movie starts?

look out for theives! :!:

Probably aswell as team d-sport. REPREZZZZZZZZZENT

Someone just take pics, I think ill sit this one out.haha

Maybe I’ll bring “booger” the truck instead of the GTR. That way if anyone drifts into it no one will notice.

We can also put lawn chairs in the back and watch the stupidity from a good vantage point. :rolleyes:

Truck for sale. “Runs.” Free OBO.

likewise …then I am going to downtown theatre to watch the movie at 10

your not watching it there??? can i come scott?? you promised me a date and a ride in your car ahhaha :E

Sleezy Motorsports you mean? :vom:

Sleezy Motorsports you mean? :vom:[/quote]

They are unwelcome and NLR guys have the power to remove them. :E :finga:

if you come early as the slow CA will make us late carrying around all that extra weight