F&F3 meet tonight

if you come early as the slow CA will make us late carrying around all that extra weight[/quote]

Are u saying Ken has a fat ass? :E

if you come early as the slow CA will make us late carrying around all that extra weight[/quote]

Are u saying Ken has a fat ass? :E[/quote]

jackie boy you dont even know my name??? or are you just typing with a chinese accent now to??? haha and ya scott i have been working out i wasnt sure if you noticed or not :oops:

fawkin engrish…

I’m seeing it tomorrow just for the sake of seeing it…I think I’ll park the Legacy as far away from open spots as possible, as much as the fact that watching people drift is cool I wouldn’t want someone to drift into my car…

the real question is

will you be taking your ride … TO THE NEXT MOTHERFUCKING LEVEL OH YEA!!!

OHH YOU KNOW IT>>>IM ALREADY THEREEREREREREREREE

There’s prolly going to be a lot more filtering at track meets now after this movie eh?

went and saw the 9:45 show on the south side. wasnt too bad i guess, could have been better. the usual stupid script though. " i have 500HP with a full borla exhaust"

Damn. . . gotta ditch my KA-T and get me a borla exhaust now :finga:

I enjoyed the movie more than the first two, but there was definately one of those movies where the question “Why did I pay 13 bucks for this?” keeps running through your head.

Ha ha, I only paid 9… I ended up going to Lloydminster to watch it. then afterwards some killed was flying around a parking lot in is moms windstar, I was fearing for my cars life. Did see a fairly nice GTS-T skyline though…

did everyone bring 2 bottles to the show, big ones?