Fast and Furious premiere, April 3rd, 2009 (Square one)

Alright, not sure which movie theatre it’s going to be shown in but I will most likely go to the Square one.

Who’s in?

I might be in… =D I’ll let you know later.

lmao im down

we had an e-mail come through for an FNF event.

this interest you guys?

In response to Bings post.
For people to lazy to google:

Cineplex Odeon Morningside
785 Milner Ave.
Scarborough
ON, M1B 3C3
(416) 281-1444

I’ll be walking/busing/borrowing a car to the Sq. 1 location to LOL at all the people who believe FnF is ACTUALLY a good movie, and I’ll just be going to witness the horrible cliche one-liners and the ridiculous over-exaggeration of the street scene, as well as witness all the tools rip it out of the parking lot thinking watching this movie makes you a mad siqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq driver.

/rant

Im down!

im up for it.

That is me, I use to work out of that shop. I gave him your email info to sign up to become a vendor.

She ask me, but the guys I know will not take part in the event.

this movie is gunna give fobwall a bunch of new .GIF’s

i will probably go to the drive in, it seems to be what i do for every other fnf.

lmao, you know me too well! I wanna see the movie because I need some fresh material, I’m getting sick of my fnf.gifs…and I need to learn some new one liners too.

:fnf1:
:fnf2:
http://jammin.jshost.ca/mark/Misc%20Pics/fnfooh.gif
http://jammin.jshost.ca/mark/Misc%20Pics/tsuchiya.gif

You know…everyone around here happens to know a few things…one of those things is, it’s not how you stand by your car, it’s how you race it.

And I guess you learned that already. :wink:

I think the movie will suck. NOT a fan of vin diesel.

I think A LOT of people will be getting pulled over and searched, harassed, etc.

i think it will be awesome! how many movies out there have 4 movies? and make lotsa money? not many.

fnf1 - street drag racing
2f2f - street circuit layout racing
fnf tokyo DRIFT - street drifting, mountain racing

fnf4? wattttttt is it gna be about?

I’m going to go see it with some friends, but if they’re not up for it, I would join you guys for a meet.

So we’re just a backup plan eh? Nice to hear that.

im gonna go opening weekend… definately not to morningside… i would not leave my car there lol

No, it means that I already promised my time elsewhere :stuck_out_tongue:

im down for ciniplex whos goin? haha cops have this day all planed, waiting for civics with there riced out rides