Double meet for the 16th and 17th

Me and a few other people are getting together to go to the lowes theater for dinner at about 5:00 and then hanging out in the parking lot by the theater till fast and furious 3 opens. We will then go in and all watch the movie. After that we dont have any plans till the next morning when we will be going to have a picnic and grill out like last time and get some volleyball or tag football going.
Any takers can reply or pm me and i will put you on the list to keep track of the number of people going.
So far i think we have 10-12 people attending
There will be some nice rides showing up so you dont want to miss out :).
Thanks,
DG

:hsdance: ol’boy

tag football and fast and the gayest 3?? grow some balls and get back into the closet

might be down for this, I need to get a for sale sign for the 240 first!

why?

because all of the ricers will want to pay top dollar for a clean 240 after seeing this movie.

:dunno:

bingo!

hahahahahahahahaha tag football ahahahahahahahahahaha

I can get probably atleast another 20ppl from Wheeling and Ohio to join. Where is the theater located?

waterfront in w.homestead PA right near the homestead highlevel bridge.

LOEWS CINEPLEX, (412) 462-6384,
300 WATERFRONT DR W, HOMESTEAD, PA, 15120

:slight_smile: http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25790

BAck on topic… any of you planning on attending?

People going so far…
DG Performance
Skyline95
Orbital
Thornspkx
WRXPrincess
CeliCris
FCRX7Guy
copy and add your name if you are going!!!
Thanks…

me, zexaccord, burnyd, and bgblockelcamino will be attending

the movie was soo gay, saw the screening last night… heard a few 1 wheel peels on the way out.

nice then i will fit right in then!

haha if i had a non running rusted 240 i’d probably push it in circles outside of the lot soooo all the ricers would see how cool i was.

i gotta get some fast food trays so i can drift around the parking garage after the movie

Def. add me to the list…my ricey ass will be there.

nope, bring the mustang… tell everyone it has an RB26 in it! woot