fast and furious meet

hey the new fast and the furious tokyo drift is going to be releasted
on 6/16/06 i want to get a car meet that day and then go and watch the movie.

i figure if we meet at south park the vip lot at like 12 or 1 then go and cruz the burgh and then wind up down at lows water front and we can hangout in front of the smoke stacks down by the theater if anyone is intrested let me know you can e mail me or also you can talk to my boy dgperformance

well let me know what you think rb25drft@excite.com

are you serious??

poor guy, this thread will go to shit real quick

x2! :rofl:

like OMG i want to hang out and act like they do in fast n the furious and race around the parking lot, it would be super duper cool!!!

sorry but no thanks, these fntf movies are getting soo gay. 1st one wasnt tooo bad, 2nd was gay , third looks 103048585x gayer then the 2nd…

i will not be able to make it.

please make a noob post :slight_smile:

I want in.

There are going to be lots of Mustangs in Fast and the Furious 3, Tokyo Drift, right?

please introduce your self…in the correct thread

and ARE YOU FN KIDDING ME

um no thanks… i can just see trouble at this one

you’ve got to be kidding…I’m not driving my car for 3 months after that comes out.

Fwd cars trying to drift in traffic isn’t my bag

i regret to inform you that i too will not be able to make this “meet” to go see the new FnF movie.

Please let me know how it goes

:rofl:

Can I bring the Rice-a-Roni?

hmmmmmmmm i think i gotta rearrange my sock draw that day and night, maybe forever i got alot of socks

haha no thanks

why dont we hang out in the parking garage instead, thats gonna be the new "it’ spot.

I cant believe my motherfuckin post was deleted

Mine too. Oh well.

mine 3 motherfuckers